3A Dyer Co. @ 1A Huntingdon

GoldStandard

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon hasn't beat Dyer Co. yet. Can this be the year?

Good luck to the Mustangs Friday night but your DB's better get a lot of reps this week in practice. The Choctaws will air it out this week but I don't think they can stop your running game. Guessing that Huntingdon's defense spends a lot of time on the field and that could hurt late in the game unless you guys can have long drives. I have no doubt you will score but I just think you will be scoring quickly :wacko:

I think Huntingdon will win this game fairly easy. I think Huntingdon will win by about 21-28 points. Dyer Co. runs the Tony Franklin System which is moreless a type of spread offense. Dyer Co. runs it well, but Huntingdon has enough speed to contain the big play. Dyer Co. is also a young team this year as well which Huntingdon should take to their advantage.

I think Dyer Co. is 4A, not 3A. Dyer Co. is in with Brighton, Hardin Co. etc...

Bulldog fan is right..Better get ready for a lot of passes..I believe the starting running back for Dyer Co got hurt a few weeks ago and are throwing more than they intended.Not unusual for Dyer Co to throw 30 times in a game but I believe last Friday night they threw the ball 64 times..Sophomore Marcus (Spur) Parr caught 15 of those passes..Dylan Dye,quarterback is only a sophomore.Dyer Co does have some players capable of running the ball..Cranston Fisk,a sophomore is an excellent athlete anfd I'm surprised he hasn't ran the ball some..Dyer Co may have some better than Cranston..I haven't seen Dyer Co this year as I have in the past few years but I do know they have some outstanding young players..I only saw them in the First Look scrimmage and the jamboree.Better get Dyer Co this year.The next few years..are going to be a tough team to beat !I've seen Huntingdon and they have a very good running back..Not sure about their passing game though.But Dyer Co has played against a player similiar in size and maybe even faster in Snook Taylor from Dyersburg.So..I wouldn't write Dyer co off in this game..I certainly don't think it'll be a blowout..Wouldnt be surprised to see Dyer Co win this year..I believe it's going to be a good game.!

I think Huntingdon will win this game fairly easy. I think Huntingdon will win by about 21-28 points. Dyer Co. runs the Tony Franklin System which is moreless a type of spread offense. Dyer Co. runs it well, but Huntingdon has enough speed to contain the big play. Dyer Co. is also a young team this year as well which Huntingdon should take to their advantage.

and i think huntingdon is 2A or maybe 3A if that be the case

Nope...I know for a fact that Huntingdon is 1A. They're picked as one of the favorites out of the West to make it to the 'boro.

Common 1A schools - Huntingdon, Gleason, Greenfield etc...

Common 2A schools - McKenzie, Dresden, Humboldt etc...

Common 3A schools - Gibson Co., Milan, Westview etc...

Coomon 4A schools - Dyer Co., Brighton, North Side etc...

This is the way it is, I believe....somewhat anyways.

and i think huntingdon is 2A or maybe 3A if that be the case

Huntingdon is in fact a 1A team, even in the playoffs.