Hampton vs. Sullivan East

dawgbacker

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a fine line between confidence and ignorance, I'm not talking about any Bulldog fans, yall have a right to be confident, but there are some people that may spout off a little more than they should! Not talking about anyone in particular, just saying that some teams deserve to crow a little and some that do, have no real right other than we live in a free country, you know what I mean? :D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nobody cares.

And guess what? Nobody cares about "twenty-five", (yeah I said twenty, not two) anymore either! You can't stand it can you? That's why you're so bitter and have childish retorts to any post not from a bulldog fan. Glory days are over Al Bundy. Oh wait, I believe Al was more successful and happier than you. :thumb:

Thanks man Al Bundy is a person I look up too. Your right I miss the glory days. But I did have some glory days. Lol. At least I have a life and sit on a computer all day long and hide behind a g:y screen name. Lol but thanks for the ego booster. It makes me feel good that people still care the way they do. Ha. Well I love ya mean it. Ya boy Adam two5. Yeah still two5

Great job on a much needed victory over a good team. Now its Ranger time in Bulldog country. Prepare hard and come out focused, its getting playoff time. This will also put someone in the lead for district champs. Get um DOGS.

Your right pujo. Well I never did bring u that hat if u still want it I'll bring it to the next game. Go dogs

Congrats to the Dawgs from Grunt & TC..... ;)

Thanks Grunt, thought this one would have been alot closer.SE is alot better than anyone would know. They just seem to kill themselves every night. Hampton was up 35 to 0 and alot of it was due to SE mistakes. Gotta feel bad for SE ,HAD 22 seniors back and were expected to be tough.

Can anybody that Hamptons played beat Fulton?

Personally, I couldn't believe how East kept shooting themselves in the foot all night. I think they had what, 6 turnovers? Nobody can beat a quality team in any sport with numbers like that. East has good size, good speed, they just can't get it together. Hampton still has some issues, namely penalties. They really need to cut those down, or it'll bite them come playoff time. I haven't seen the stats for the game yet, but Hampton really moved the ball all night. Now comes Unaka, and that should be fun, don't you think? Go Dogs!

Congrats to the Dawgs from Grunt & TC..... :roflol:

Thanks Grunt, thought this one would have been alot closer.SE is alot better than anyone would know. They just seem to kill themselves every night. Hampton was up 35 to 0 and alot of it was due to SE mistakes. Gotta feel bad for SE ,HAD 22 seniors back and were expected to be tough.

Can anybody that Hamptons played beat Fulton?

Probably not but the team that beat Fulton only beat SE by 11, how about that.

Personally, I couldn't believe how East kept shooting themselves in the foot all night. I think they had what, 6 turnovers? Nobody can beat a quality team in any sport with numbers like that. East has good size, good speed, they just can't get it together. Hampton still has some issues, namely penalties. They really need to cut those down, or it'll bite them come playoff time. I haven't seen the stats for the game yet, but Hampton really moved the ball all night. Now comes Unaka, and that should be fun, don't you think? Go Dogs!

6 turn overs we should call sullivan east the hard luck kids.

6 turn overs we should call sullivan east the hard luck kids.

I agree and its not the first time they've done it this season,without the mistakes,they are a tough team. 10 and 2 last season with 22 seniors back. I feel for those guys.