Trousdale Co. visits Pickett Co.

Grunt

is this years team of trousdale the best they have been in ten years? i do not think so, the 2006 team was really good. even though friendship should have been them and they played no body in the state championship. could this years team beat the 2006 team?

I think you may be reffering to our '05 team? To answer your question.... no. I don't think this team is a good as last years team... to date. The '05 team would have beaten last years team by as much as they wanted. JMHO! What do you think Grunt? Slim? I do think this years team CAN be as good as last years team, however.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really don't care if you read or not...but obviously you didn't. I have been on TC threads very little.

I could care less if you read or ignore what I post...that's up to you. Search slimshady and read his posts. He insults us more than he posts on your own threads. Really...no matter.

:cry: Insult Chicken County....me...I would never talk about how "soft" they are, or how there "high powered" offense averages....less than 25 pts a game. Or would I? :lol:

I rest my case. 25 is all we need. No RBS or PC on our schedule.

Idk, Twan. Some of the teams on your schedule could be considered the RBS's and the PC's of their respective classes.

Idk, Twan. Some of the teams on your schedule could be considered the RBS's and the PC's of their respective classes.

I think just one...and that is Upperman. They are...by far the weakest team we have played. Cheatham is quite a bit better than them...I think. Incidently Upperman...beat Pickett 53-18. Westy is pretty bad too.

Pickett playing on the fields they have may be a community pride thing.

They do need a well drained footbal/soccer field with room for a track around it. Include in that a shower/dressing facility for visitors and officials. It needs to be located where the whole town can't park on roads above and watch the games without contributing to the gate. :thumb:

It takes ($$$$$$) bucks to get it done and money is tight right now.

I think just one...and that is Upperman. They are...by far the weakest team we have played. Cheatham is quite a bit better than them...I think. Incidently Upperman...beat Pickett 53-18. Westy is pretty bad too.

We'll see whos still playing when thanksgiving rolls around. :thumb: You can come on down to the creekbank..and watch us run it up on somebody...k. :thumb:

is this years team of trousdale the best they have been in ten years? i do not think so, the 2006 team was really good. even though friendship should have been them and they played no body in the state championship. could this years team beat the 2006 team?

This team may not be athletically better....but they are showing some heart and pride. If these Seniors can do back to back gold balls.... who knows? :thumb: