Trousdale Co. visits Pickett Co.

Grunt

Okay...but I can't think of any reason to do that. It's make you look bad...not them.

OK, I'll give it a try. Website has been on & off for quite a while. First, Creasy offered PC good

money to move the game to TC. Refused! PC facilities are deplorable! Field is a baseball field.

Mud. Bleachers are a set of portables with seats three tiers high. Can't see the game from the

bleachers over the players. One end of the field is under water. Had to go to the opposite end

of the field to kick an extra point, etc. Field is basically a barnyard. This is pride or ignorance on the

coaches, or whoever is responsible fault. Obviously, it didn't slow down the Jackets, if that was the

intent. So., they get what they deserve, IMO. If that makes me look bad..so be it. That's my story

and I'm sticking to it.

They could have taken the money they received from Creasy & applied it to some decent facilities.

Sorry, Twan..no sympathy here.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...but I can't think of any reason to do that. It's make you look bad...not them.

OK, I'll give it a try. Website has been on & off for quite a while. First, Creasy offered PC good

money to move the game to TC. Refused! PC facilities are deplorable! Field is a baseball field.

Mud. Bleachers are a set of portables with seats three tiers high. Can't see the game from the

bleachers over the players. One end of the field is under water. Had to go to the opposite end

of the field to kick an extra point, etc. Field is basically a barnyard. This is pride or ignorance on the

coaches, or whoever is responsible fault. Obviously, it didn't slow down the Jackets, if that was the

intent. So., they get what they deserve, IMO. If that makes me look bad..so be it. That's my story

and I'm sticking to it.

They could have taken the money they received from Creasy & applied it to some decent facilities.

Sorry, Twan..no sympathy here.

They have every right to play a home game at home if they so choose. That's no reason to run it up. You can play them at home next year.

They have every right to play a home game at home if they so choose. That's no reason to run it up. You can play them at home next year.

Yes they do, but sometimes a little common sense should apply. Didn't happen here. My opinion

remains the same. You are welcome to yours.

Next year TC will be down a bit, likely, maybe it'll

only be 50.

Yes they do, but sometimes a little common sense should apply. Didn't happen here. My opinion

remains the same. You are welcome to yours.

Next year TC will be down a bit, likely, maybe it'll

only be 50.

Yeah...and you should be proud of that...I guess. :lol: Heck...you might even beat RBS that bad.

Yeah...and you should be proud of that...I guess. :) Heck...you might even beat RBS that bad.

Heck we mighta be Chicken$&!T County that bad too. :lol:

Keep patting yourself on the back for beating a 3-4 WH team :lol:

Okay...we will. :) Beats playing Pickett and RBS. Those gates must be great.

Why in the heck would you pay Pickett to come to TC? They wouldn't bring 10 and you wouldn't have 15 yourself. :lol: Is gas that high?

Yeah...and you should be proud of that...I guess. :) Heck...you might even beat RBS that bad.

Mighta....Noticed you didn't say woulda....but you'll never know.

Showing your intelligence again I see.......I believe SC beat a 3-3 WH team. They are NOW 3-4.

Ain't that the same WH team you said would DRILL SC.......PERIOD??? :lol:

Keep doing TC proud. What a joke.

Mighta....Noticed you didn't say woulda....but you'll never know.

Showing your intelligence again I see.......I believe SC beat a 3-3 WH team. They are NOW 3-4.

Ain't that the same WH team you said would DRILL SC.......PERIOD??? :)

Keep doing TC proud. What a joke.

You two wanna get a room? :lol: