Trousdale Co. visits Pickett Co.

Grunt

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this years team of trousdale the best they have been in ten years? i do not think so, the 2006 team was really good. even though friendship should have been them and they played no body in the state championship. could this years team beat the 2006 team?

I think you may be reffering to our '05 team? To answer your question.... no. I don't think this team is a good as last years team... to date. The '05 team would have beaten last years team by as much as they wanted. JMHO! What do you think Grunt? Slim? I do think this years team CAN be as good as last years team, however.

The '05 team was better balanced than last yrs. or this yrs team. More talent individually. This

years team has the potential to be as good as last year. They took a big step forward in the

FC game to living up to their potential. Hopefully, they can continue to build on that, and move

on to greatness in their own right. Coach Creasy has a way of squeezing that out of them.

A Gold ball is still a gold ball, regardless of the talent.