Trousdale Co. visits Pickett Co.

Grunt

Yeah...and you should be proud of that...I guess. :lol: Heck...you might even beat RBS that bad.

Mighta....Noticed you didn't say woulda....but you'll never know.

Showing your intelligence again I see.......I believe SC beat a 3-3 WH team. They are NOW 3-4.

Ain't that the same WH team you said would DRILL SC.......PERIOD??? :lol:

Keep doing TC proud. What a joke.

Nice to see Twans other half has arrived. :lol:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...we will. :lol: Beats playing Pickett and RBS. Those gates must be great.

Why in the heck would you pay Pickett to come to TC? They wouldn't bring 10 and you wouldn't have 15 yourself. :lol: Is gas that high?

So, tell me then, why did you move your game to TT? Field conditions, I hear. Fail to see a difference.

One made a wise choice.. SC, one didn't .. PC. Now you want to say why wouldn't someone want

to play on their home field. A bit contradictory, huh?

TSSAA needs to step in and make PC play all away games until they can provide respectable facilities. I think a couple of players stepped in cowsheet tonight :lol: It was darker than the sheethole in Chicken County. :lol: Could only kick on 1 end of the baseball field. Ball floated away on the other end. :lol:

Sounds like they could have played at the Trousdale Co. Livestock Barn and it would have been better. They got seats, lighting, a roof,.......still have cow poop, but oh well.

Okay...we will. :lol: Beats playing Pickett and RBS. Those gates must be great.

Why in the heck would you pay Pickett to come to TC? They wouldn't bring 10 and you wouldn't have 15 yourself. :lol: Is gas that high?

So, tell me then, why did you move your game to TT? Field conditions, I hear. Fail to see a difference.

One made a wise choice.. SC, one didn't .. PC. Now you want to say why wouldn't someone want

I see your point Grunt........except. The game at TT was SC's choice. It was SC's home game, not DC's.

You (TC) was the visitor asking to be the Home team. We (SC) was the home team asking DC to play us at TT instead of at SC.....even giving up the HOME FIELD advantage. If PC has asked TC to play at TT, would TC still have made the offer???

37 Harper is quick as a flea and not much bigger. Reads his blocks xtreamly well. Fun to watch. Had lots of yards in the first half.

Between 1st and 3rd base was xtreamly soupy, but that did not hinder his moves..

Pickett is making do with what they got for now. Better fields require $$$$. Maybe the County can find the bucks down the road.

37 Harper is quick as a flea and not much bigger. Reads his blocks xtreamly well. Fun to watch. Had lots of yards in the first half.

Between 1st and 3rd base was xtreamly soupy, but that did not hinder his moves..

Pickett is making do with what they got for now. Better fields require $$$$. Maybe the County can find the bucks down the road.

Hey Jimbo...TC was trying to give you guys money for your program. I'd bet we were giving more than you made off the 100 people that came to that pigpen.

I predict #3 for TC has a big game. Huge game!! I would bet money that TC will have several regular starters half dressed. Coach C needs to start next yrs team in this game. Give the seniors the night off....i'm bringing my 8 y.o. too see if he can get some p.t. :thumb:

Ok Jordan Harper is normally #3. i believe he was wearing a different # last night. Nonetheless he had a huge game in limited action. Just as i figured.

I see your point Grunt........except. The game at TT was SC's choice. It was SC's home game, not DC's.

You (TC) was the visitor asking to be the Home team. We (SC) was the home team asking DC to play us at TT instead of at SC.....even giving up the HOME FIELD advantage. If PC has asked TC to play at TT, would TC still have made the offer???

I understand the "choice" difference. My point was, SC made the decision to move to a better

site, regardless of the location. Had TC been offered the option of playing at TT, I'm sure they

would have agreed. Problem here is, their field is unfit, to put it mildly. All knew that prior to

the storms, etc. After the storms, water was standing on the field. One end was useless for

PATs, FGs. Visitors bleachers, practically nonexistent. I could go on....you get the idea.

I agree PC certainly had the "right" to play there, but it wasn't mandatory. They should be required

to move under these conditions, IMO.

But, as they say, the game is history. Likely won't be forgotten.