Trousdale Co. visits Pickett Co.

Grunt

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon my ignorance! I just remember the past games and the great rivalry. My mistake! :thumb:

With this new alignment, it's not hard to slip up...done it myself. The SP / TC games were a

slobber knocker for sure. Who knows, a change in enrollment & we could be back in business

again. Happens fairly often at TC. We're often right on the edge of the break..a few students

more or less & we change classes. So, stay tuned, I guess. LOL

Pardon my ignorance! I just remember the past games and the great rivalry. My mistake! :roflol:

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and it said that Trousdale moved up to the 2A playoffs. My boys want have to go and play at that durn Creekbank this year. I always enjoyed playing over their though. The ladies at the concession stand would always give me free warm water to mix with my hot cocoa. As for this game, I was comparing these teams in my book and it appears that Trousdale should have no problem. You think Im joking, cause Im not. Let me ask you a question. My book says that Trousdale has a lineman with the last name Scruggs. Is this guy a relative of that Scruggs boy that played their 10 or 13 years ago? That Scruggs boy knocked a hole in our line all night. Did Creasy make those boys lift weight last week when they played FCS? I hope Grider has been making our boys lift weights this week since we are playing Boyd.

Pardon my ignorance! I just remember the past games and the great rivalry. My mistake! :roflol:

With this new alignment, it's not hard to slip up...done it myself. The SP / TC games were a

slobber knocker for sure. Who knows, a change in enrollment & we could be back in business

again. Happens fairly often at TC. We're often right on the edge of the break..a few students

more or less & we change classes. So, stay tuned, I guess. LOL

Forgive me If I hope that you guys stay safely in 2A :roflol: and to roy you have made me have to burn my murphy fair magazine it was making me throw-up everytime I looked at it. Get an opinion of your own instead of quoting the magazine for crying out loud. You have to be getting a dollar everytime you mention that rag.

Good Luck to the Jackets. Your gonna need it, not in the game of course, but with the field up there. It's horrible. I feel bad for Coach Creasy having to take a championship caliber team up there and having to play. Not that they are "to good" to play there, but folks lets face it, that field is ludicrous. Drive up and see if you don't believe me. I'm not neccessarily knocking Pickett because they are playing at the only facility that is available to them, but it is not a decent field in any stretch of the imagination. I heard that TC offered PC a couple of thousand bucks to just come to The Creekbank, but they wouldn't take it???? I doubt they get that in two home games much less one that is gonna be in the rain.