Trousdale Co. visits Pickett Co.

Grunt

Its what champions do. :thumb: What would Chicken County know about championships. Just what they've been told. :thumb:

You ever seen SP hang 70 on somebody? What about Alcoa? What about Maryville? Yea see, its what CHAMPIONS do. For years we only have 20-30 kids on team. All you can do is let'em all play. I will admit there were teams that Coach Satt. pounded intentionally, mostly private schools. Maybe some publics, maybe because they ran it up in Basketball on us. Who cares, its the other team job to stop us.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its what champions do. :thumb: What would Chicken County know about championships. Just what they've been told. :thumb:

You ever seen SP hang 70 on somebody? What about Alcoa? What about Maryville? Yea see, its what CHAMPIONS do. For years we only have 20-30 kids on team. All you can do is let'em all play. I will admit there were teams that Coach Satt. pounded intentionally, mostly private schools. Maybe some publics, maybe because they ran it up in Basketball on us. Who cares, its the other team job to stop us.

I don't have a problem scoring in the 50's against a team like that. I do have a problem leaving the 1st team in and scoring 60 in the 1st half. There's no need to do that. Alcoa has scored a lot of points...

not defending them. They have done it subbing early...that's for sure. I don't condone what they have done either. Sometimes it can't be helped. I doubt that was the case for you last Friday.

It shows character not to run it up on somebody that probably deserves it (as you did a few years ago).

Hey...if you want to do that...get ready to take some heat for it.

We started 5-6 2nd stringers against PC. Ford didn't play, Edwards 1 carry, Tacola only touched it once, Cox only had maybe 1 carry. TC 1st/2nd team put 62 in the 1st half. Every guy on the team was playing. If we wanted to run it up to 100, woulda been no problem. PC coach better be glad Creasy lifted when he did.

We started 5-6 2nd stringers against PC. Ford didn't play, Edwards 1 carry, Tacola only touched it once, Cox only had maybe 1 carry. TC 1st/2nd team put 62 in the 1st half. Every guy on the team was playing. If we wanted to run it up to 100, woulda been no problem. PC coach better be glad Creasy lifted when he did.

So...those same kids scored 6 points in the 2nd half...yeah...that makes sense. :thumb:

I am done talking about it. Run it up on the Picketts and RBSs of the world if that makes you feel better. I really could care less...shouldn't have even brought it up. We know what happened.

Looks like you will be down quite a bit next year. It's a good thing you don't play anybody too tough...

although Mayfield just might hang a 100 on you. They should be pretty tough.

So...those same kids scored 6 points in the 2nd half...yeah...that makes sense. :roflol:

I am done talking about it. Run it up on the Picketts and RBSs of the world if that makes you feel better. I really could care less...shouldn't have even brought it up. We know what happened.

Looks like you will be down quite a bit next year. It's a good thing you don't play anybody too tough...

I think theres a rule that says after the Middle School season is over, the 8th graders can play with the high school. I think it was the eighth graders in the second half. I know we played 4 different qbs.

We don't play Mayfield next yr, BTW. It supposed to be 6A Graves County.(who by the way got smoked by little ole 1a Mayfield). If i were Creasy id show up next yr with a totally different strategy. PHYSICAL PUNISHMENT WIN OR LOSE. :roflol: TC will no doubt be down for a year or 2...but they'll still end up 7-4, 8-2, 9-3...something like that. We got goodthings in the pipeline though. We gonna be alright. :bored:

So...those same kids scored 6 points in the 2nd half...yeah...that makes sense. :roflol:

Antwan, for someone who wants nothing to do with playing TC, you are overly concerned

about how TC does or doesn't do. You have been done talking about it time & again..still

keep coming back with the same old stuff. If you really could care less, show it!

TC plays it's own game. If someone doesn't approve, it's of no consequence. I'm sure it

stings quite a bit to make the playoffs year after year, get knocked out, with no Gold Ball

to show for it , ever. Perhaps it would be better to worry about the Owls fortune, rather

that the Jackets. We've been around for 100 yrs. now..not going away.

Antwan, for someone who wants nothing to do with playing TC, you are overly concerned

about how TC does or doesn't do. You have been done talking about it time & again..still

keep coming back with the same old stuff. If you really could care less, show it!

TC plays it's own game. If someone doesn't approve, it's of no consequence. I'm sure it

stings quite a bit to make the playoffs year after year, get knocked out, with no Gold Ball

to show for it , ever. Perhaps it would be better to worry about the Owls fortune, rather

Toon likes to moan and groan,maybe even whine and cry a little. :roflol::bored:

So...those same kids scored 6 points in the 2nd half...yeah...that makes sense. :thumb:

I mainly read the coacht posts, and I don't do much posting myself. However, after reading a lot of your negative, whining posts about TC, I am fed up with your compulsion to bad-mouth TC. I think your continual criticism of TC indicates that you have a problem. Get over it. Please say all the bad stuff you want to say about TC, get it out of your system, and then move on. Stop beating a dead horse.

I really don't care what you do. I don't care if you win or lose. This thread had to do with running it up on a hapless team because they would not move their home game for money. I just responded to that.

Nothing more...nothing less. Take it for what it's worth. I probably shouldn't respond to slimidiot or muffdawg. Slim is on every thread of ours running his fingers like the expert he is...and muffdawg is a RBS fan...you have to cut him some slack. It's just a waste of time on both to respond other than in fun.

As for our record...we have done pretty well considering the competition. You couldn't beat Alcoa. You couldn't beat many of the teams we have to play either...but that's neither here nor there. Don't worry about us either...because we won't play. To say why would be beating that dead horse. It matters not if you are up or down. It matters not of the insults to our program as your coherts have done and continue to do.

I might post on your threads here and there as I have done everyone else. If I do...there will be a reason for it as there was this time.

I mainly read the coacht posts, and I don't do much posting myself. However, after reading a lot of your negative, whining posts about TC, I am fed up with your compulsion to bad-mouth TC. I think your continual criticism of TC indicates that you have a problem. Get over it. Please say all the bad stuff you want to say about TC, get it out of your system, and then move on. Stop beating a dead horse.

The insults go both ways. If you have read the threads...you would know that. It's moot anyway.

I really don't care what you do. I don't care if you win or lose. This thread had to do with running it up on a hapless team because they would not move their home game for money. I just responded to that.

Nothing more...nothing less. Take it for what it's worth. I probably shouldn't respond to slimidiot or muffdawg. Slim is on every thread of ours running his fingers like the expert he is...and muffdawg is a RBS fan...you have to cut him some slack. It's just a waste of time on both to respond other than in fun.

As for our record...we have done pretty well considering the competition. You couldn't beat Alcoa. You couldn't beat many of the teams we have to play either...but that's neither here nor there. Don't worry about us either...because we won't play. To say why would be beating that dead horse. It matters not if you are up or down. It matters not of the insults to our program as your coherts have done and continue to do.

I might post on your threads here and there as I have done everyone else. If I do...there will be a reason for it as there was this time.

You are right Grunt,toon cannot keep off of the T.C. threads.