1A Mr. Football

MOTO24

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out this video while you still can (won't be up long). This is a perfect example of why I think LK is a strong Mr. Football candidate. Not only do you get to see his ability in this video, you get to see his character. Thanks to RD88 for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeVl-OOgagc

As I said on the other thread, Moto. That was the first thing that stuck out to me. Most kids with less character and smarts would of started a fight right there and cost their team penalty yards and possibly gotten ejected for fighting. You gotta love this kid if you know anything about him! :roflol:

Hands down - Kennon Holder 1437 yards / 26 total TD's

Better numbers against far better teams, The defenses on the videos campared to Milan's defense that Holder ran against are not even close.

oh i know you can look at one seris and have the defense figured out you are a genius my man bravoooooooooo :popcorneater: which i am sure hilder is a good back also yall are so arrogant

Come on loghead. Tis better to be arrogant than ignorant. Admit it....Huntingdon plays better competition....go ahead, admit it. :blush:

no i would'nt say thay do at all,,,niether team has played each other's competion so i am not sure after yall play mc, i will say maybe :oops:

so milan, camden, westview is not considered competion?????? every body in the state knows about those schools! The Mckenzie game will be a good game this year also and holder will have just as many yards against them as he has on every one else. maybe we will see you boys down the road and yall can see just how good he is. Good luck til then!

Come on loghead. Tis better to be arrogant than ignorant. Admit it....Huntingdon plays better competition....go ahead, admit it. :oops:

no i would'nt say thay do at all,,,niether team has played each other's competion so i am not sure after yall play mc, i will say maybe :blush:

so milan, camden, westview is not considered competion?????? every body in the state knows about those schools! The Mckenzie game will be a good game this year also and holder will have just as many yards against them as he has on every one else. maybe we will see you boys down the road and yall can see just how good he is. Good luck til then!

Possibly, but I would put my money on UC. However, if I was JBS, I would rather play Huntington and deal w/ Holder instead of the veer.....