Rhea County at Ooltewah

Great job, Phishhead...got our thread locked. Fool!

Well...let me explain a few things to you...

Bradley beat Cleveland and we love to hate Cleveland.

Bradley can beat you and knock you off this pedestal you've built for yourself (I'm not addressing all Ooltewah fans here - I'm sure there are some of you have a lot of class and sportsmanship. I'm addressing the neandrethal - wait, that's too big of a word for him to comprehend. I'm addressing the guppy/minnow trying to stir the pot).

So, yeah, it makes sense for us to pull for Bradley. My new motto is I'm a fan of Rhea County and anyone playing Ooltewah. Congratulations to you and your big mouth because Cleveland used to draw my ire and it takes a lot to draw my ire...you, phishhead and your stupid and unsportsmanlike comments are now the proud recipients of "my ire." Cleveland needed a break anyway.

Regardless, we're suiting up and heading south tomorrow night and we'll see what happens. We may lose but we gonna look good. Well, at least as good as you can in torrential rain!

GO EAGLES! GO EAGLES! GO BIG GREEN!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job, Phishhead...got our thread locked. Fool!

Well...let me explain a few things to you...

Bradley beat Cleveland and we love to hate Cleveland.

Bradley can beat you and knock you off this pedestal you've built for yourself (I'm not addressing all Ooltewah fans here - I'm sure there are some of you have a lot of class and sportsmanship. I'm addressing the neandrethal - wait, that's too big of a word for him to comprehend. I'm addressing the guppy/minnow trying to stir the pot).

So, yeah, it makes sense for us to pull for Bradley. My new motto is I'm a fan of Rhea County and anyone playing Ooltewah. Congratulations to you and your big mouth because Cleveland used to draw my ire and it takes a lot to draw my ire...you, phishhead and your stupid and unsportsmanlike comments are now the proud recipients of "my ire." Cleveland needed a break anyway.

Regardless, we're suiting up and heading south tomorrow night and we'll see what happens. We may lose but we gonna look good. Well, at least as good as you can in torrential rain!

GO EAGLES! GO EAGLES! GO BIG GREEN!

:roll:

OWLS will roll!! sorry rhea fans,this year is all Ooltewah around here.Owls are loaded.,.you know it,I know,so let's dont beat around the bush:When ooltewah was a doormat,nobody had a problem beating their heads in 40-50 to nothing every year.......................so get over it,people.With that out of the way,I hope,I don't have to say this again,BUT when are the "Powers at BE" gonna use ALL weapons on offense?......all the athletes at recvr,qb and RB(I know owls racked up yds last week),but ooltewah doesn't have a big,earth-moving O-line,so surely the passing game will get some work,this week?as long as the rain stays away.My understanding is owl QB as foot injury(shot-gun,no running)stand and throw it somewhere quick.If that doesn't do to well,then keep on running.I think the offense is still trying to find itself after 6 games."STRICTLY MY OPINION"..but,I hope I'm wrong. Prediction:Owls-whatever they want..Rhea Co.-what ever ooltewah wants!! :popcorneater:

Allright game day is finally here. I hope this is not a trap game for the Owls after the blow out last week. I don't think it will be. It looks like we may have a few showers around the start of the game and hopefully clear out for the game. Hoping for a clean no injury game as we begin the 2nd half of the season and push towards the play-offs.

Last week to purchase a raffle ticket for a chance at $10,000. Someone will win it not like other raffles in the area. So bring a $100 and buy a ticket or go in with 4 of your friends at $25 each.

Go Owls

OWLS will roll!! sorry rhea fans,this year is all Ooltewah around here.Owls are loaded.,.you know it,I know,so let's dont beat around the bush:When ooltewah was a doormat,nobody had a problem beating their heads in 40-50 to nothing every year.......................so get over it,people.With that out of the way,I hope,I don't have to say this again,BUT when are the "Powers at BE" gonna use ALL weapons on offense?......all the athletes at recvr,qb and RB(I know owls racked up yds last week),but ooltewah doesn't have a big,earth-moving O-line,so surely the passing game will get some work,this week?as long as the rain stays away.My understanding is owl QB as foot injury(shot-gun,no running)stand and throw it somewhere quick.If that doesn't do to well,then keep on running.I think the offense is still trying to find itself after 6 games."STRICTLY MY OPINION"..but,I hope I'm wrong. Prediction:Owls-whatever they want..Rhea Co.-what ever ooltewah wants!! :popcorneater:

GOOSE'S DAD!!!!!!!!!

Hey site moderator, I dont see the difference in someone saying Gay pride and someone calling the players convicts and dept of corrections. Lets be consistant, our thread got locked because of this. Not crying just stating my opinion! :lol:

They can't be watched 24/7. If nobody reports it, they just have to be seen as mods browse through the topics-Mod