dyersburg @ milan

bulldoggfan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a designed play that came from the coaching staff, but you want hear Morris complaining about it.

Milan's coaching staff, just like Morris, are all a class act, and the Milan Football program will continue to

out coach, out work, and out play teams every friday night. Thats why we have the longest regular season winning streak of any high school team in the state of TN. Morris will remember DIE-RS-burg

next year,........35-7..........will be the half time score.

It was a designed play that came from the coaching staff, but you want hear Morris complaining about it.

Milan's coaching staff, just like Morris, are all a class act, and the Milan Football program will continue to

out coach, out work, and out play teams every friday night. Thats why we have the longest regular season winning streak of any high school team in the state of TN. Morris will remember DIE-RS-burg

next year,........35-7..........will be the half time score.

i missed this game and i was just wandering what the play was that was designed to hurt a specific player, and i was also wandering if you had a headset on and heard the coaching staff call the play.

What's up with Christian Coleman? Hope the kid is OK. He has a great future ahead of him. Sounds like on obviouse CHEAP shot. If not I apologize for my reaction. I hope the Dyersburg coaching staff handles the situation appropriately but it sounds like they got bigger fish to fry. I am sure some will probably say it is "just" football. Maybe your right, but I would like to see the CHEAP shot. If nothing else I hope the CHEAP shot kid is still on the team next year (if there is a Dyersburg team next year). What goes around comes around. Would like to see Christian take care of it.

Broken ankle and lucky that's all it is and yes it was a designed play to take him out. Who designed the play is what I would like to know?

When did this play happen?? I was a the game and watched it again on tv and I did not see a cheap shot from either team.

It may have not have been a specific play, however I heard from someone that knows what their talking about, that Dyersburg was constantly chop blocking all night, predominately the center. Chop blocking is dirty play no matter what anyone says about it. I understand the players don't think about it while their out there, but they should really think about it after they very well could've ruined the future of an awesome football player!!!!!!

Dyersburg's O-line, was no match for Milan's D-Line, and they knew it. Just like USJ in the past, if you can't compete with the other team, start playing dirty cheapshot football. You reap what you sew, thats why your football program is going down the tubes. And please don't tell everyone that the coach has no control over that stuff, last year one of Milan's O-Lineman got frustrated and hit a player after the play was dead, Coach Morris went onto the field and dragged him off by the face mask, and then chewed him a new one. The coaching staff has complete control of their team PERIOD. If dirty play is not stopped by the head coach then it's just the same as if he told them to do it.

It may have not have been a specific play, however I heard from someone that knows what their talking about, that Dyersburg was constantly chop blocking all night, predominately the center. Chop blocking is dirty play no matter what anyone says about it. I understand the players don't think about it while their out there, but they should really think about it after they very well could've ruined the future of an awesome football player!!!!!!

if dyersburg was playing dirty and taking cheap shots why did the officiating crew not throw the flags?

The chop block is not at all a dirty play, its just a part of football. If an offensive lineman retreats, then throws a chop block it is a completely different story and a flag should be thrown. The injury is unfortunate but injuries happen in football. Dyersburgs center is the smallest lineman on the team, he is also quick as a cat so the Milan d-line should have known the cut block was coming.