Cannon County at Smith County

Guest patriotspy39

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dissapointing no trip to "the hole" , I think this could possibly be to Cannon co. advantage, lets see neutral field , better lighting , and better yet 80% chance of HEAVY rain!!!! By the way Terdmite how many turnovers did SC have against Westy in similar conditions ? We won't be able to call it "Debacle at the Hole" part 2 will we , I will try to contact P-Spy and come up with a fitting headline ! :lol: Surely the boys at SC have forgotten about that dreaded night and ALL of those FUMBLES ,trust me we will tell the crowd not to mention it!!! LOL! :roflol:

You can still come to the Hole. There's a good chance SC will be playing in 3-4 weeks. Advantage?? Neutral field?? Jimmy Maynord's home away from home a neutral field?? Yelp, I wish our guys had some experiece plaing on the carpet. A bunch of turnovers against Westy, glad we're not playing THEM Thur..

Check with me later on the fitting headline. "We will tell the crowd"....shoot from what I seen last year, A Cannon Co. crowd can discuss it on the way there. Both car loads of them. :lol:

Excuse me, I've got business to attend to. This "Image of Smith County" thing that pattypeepers bestowed on me is hard work.

I'm pretty sure they've postponed Senior Night so they can have it at home. Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure it's correct.

You are correct, there will be no senior night. I don't know when it will be. All I was told was that it was postponed.

Hey 11 how do you think this game will turn out??

Not real sure honestly, I say SC will win, but I don't think it will be the usual SC-CC whoopin. I say SC wins on the turf 28-13

"UPDATE" injury /illness -starting QB will dress but not in that capacity (no range of motion in throwing arm)! Back-up QB will make trip but more than likely will not dress concussion :roflol: (NO contact) :roflol: Not sure exactly who or how many but some key players will not make trip flu related!!! :roll: and terdmite actually CC has a caravan headed to the game tonight 4 pick-up trucks!!LOL!