Cannon County at Smith County

Guest patriotspy39

Gotta give it up to the owls that was a big win friday night over a good team. They could make a decent run in the playoffs for sure! As for this game does anyone know when the lioncubs last beat the owls ? I cant remember one and ive seen a few. Huge night for johnston owls pound um 45 - 21

1995...SC has won 13 in a row over CC. None of that matters now. The district title is on the line. The last time we had a game like this was at the MO a couple of years ago. SC came out flat and lost that game. Cannon County has improved every year for the past few years. I expect SC to come out ready to play. Last week was a very good win. It's all for naught if we don't take care of business this week.

NUFF SAID!!! :thumb:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games of this magnitude deserve good footing. Advantage is a wash. Still will be home game for SC. SC crowd will outnumber CC at least 2-1. SC has been here before. CC may have to learn on the fly.

SC rolls!!

This 2-1 margin are you counting the SC fans that are breathing !! :!: Not to bad considering we are learning on the "fly" we get as much experience as SC and who knows !! :thumb: CC came ready too play ,SC seem to throw in the towel it appeared to me in the 2nd half , and VERY unlike SC to get suckered in on 2 fake punts! :shock:

You know what........the last sentence may be the 1st thing you said I agree with. CC did come to play too. I've thought about it a little. Something was amiss with SC. CC had a lot to do with it, but something was out of whack.

WOW, I'm pretty much fontless here, lawzy mercy me sure am glad no wheel tax dollars were wasted using the big playhouse for this game, WHEW, I'll try to pass word along to Paul too !!

Wish I was more of a zinger shooter, but my raising comes into play, if you can't say something purty nice just shush up and stay at home because it surely comes back to haunt and bit ..

Move on SC, time to let this go and focus on the next one .. GOOD LUCK .. GO OWLS learn from mistakes of last night and never ever look back .. :shock:

Termie, you got a fever??? Feeling ok??? Can't have the "image of SC" getting down with the niceness bug .. you got stuff to do, words to sling, you have to make me and Nursie giggle ... :thumb: but more about you on another thread ... lol

Not much you can say except what everybody else is saying. SC got WHIPPED up and down the field. Cannon, great game overall, not very classy, but i don't guess you have to have class to win. If that is how you want to be seen then so be it. But the good news is it is over, there is nothin you can do now except take this week off and build from it and go down to Jamestown and take care of business.

And can somebody who knows for sure please explain the district situation now. I know it is a 3-way tie as of now, but what are the chances of SC still taking district???

The way the owls played, don't think they deserve to be considered....point blank the SC coach lost this one right before half...not smart enough to run out the clock and take a 10 point lead at the half... but as everyone knows the D-coordinator for CC is excellent at half time adjustments and boy did it show tonight.....And by the way thanks for moving the game it played right into our hands

GO LIONS....turdmite your no longer an owl you be a crow eating fool!!!!!!!

If Dekalb...CC...and SC win out...SC wins the district #1 seed.

Nothing really to say that hasn't already been said by true SC fans.

It's not difficult to assess who has been there before. SC fans are complimentary of opposing teams...even when we lose. There has been no excuse making like somebody else we know. You don't see many SC fans get on here after wins and bash the other team. I guess I shouldn't expect any different. Definitely not surprising. Well...the bottom line is...SC still can win the district with a win at York. There's nothing CC can do about that. The only other team that can prevent (besides YAI of course) is LA. If LA beats Dekalb...CC wins the district. I don't think Upperman can beat Dekalb or CC.

Congtatulations CC. You outplayed, outcoached, and took control of every phase of the game. I was impressed with both your offense and defense and special teams. No excuses fron SC - we just got our butt kicked in an old fashion way. If we have the opportunitdy to face you again this year, maybe we can give you a better game. I was especially impressed with the play of your defensive backs.

It's not difficult to assess who has been there before. SC fans are complimentary of opposing teams...even when we lose. There has been no excuse making like somebody else we know. You don't see many SC fans get on here after wins and bash the other team. I guess I shouldn't expect any different. Definitely not surprising. Well...the bottom line is...SC still can win the district with a win at York. There's nothing CC can do about that. The only other team that can prevent (besides YAI of course) is LA. If LA beats Dekalb...CC wins the district. I don't think Upperman can beat Dekalb or CC.

yes i would say for the majority of SC fans are good fans, the same as the Cannon County fans....Only reason i get on this thing is because fo people like you and Turdmite....just as you say i represent CC. Don't have ties to CC expect this thing we do..... I only became a part of CoachT when the Sequatichie County coach left Cannon County. No kids that play, no kids in the system, just was told to start posting by an aquaintance some 2 years ago... But this is so easy to bait idiots like you and turdmite it becomes addictive. you would represent SC in a better fashion if you would just realize high school football is just fun...period... whether you never win (as yo say CC does) or your the district champions every year (one and out without a doubt) you don't have to get on here and post the crap you and turdmite continually do, so if SC does win the district once again the region will be poorly represented as you will be one and out....I honestly can't see how you have the record youhave with the performance of your team last night....maybe Westmoreland wasn't a fluke as you people post!!!!!!!!!! oh and don't forget the large margin win you had over Gordansville either. good luck rest of the way you will need it!!!!!!!!!

I rest my case. :blush:

You just get on here before the games and bash the other team.