Lookout Valley @ South Pittsburg

RiverCityRage

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE TO GIVE LOOKOUT VALLEY SOME RESPECT. AT LEAST THEY WENT TO THE JAMBREE UNLIKE SIGNAL WHO WENT FOR THE BRIGHT LIGHTS . WITH TERRELL BACK I THINK IT WILL NOT BE CLOSE AND SP WILL WIN ANOTHER STATE.I TAKES A SPECIAL PLAYER TO RUN THE SPREAD,THE SCORE FRIDAY WILL BE ABOUT 49 TO 7,OUR BACK UPS HAVE A HARD TIME SCORING.SP WILL MERCY RULE OR PIRATE RULE LOOKOUT VALLY THE #6 TEAM IN THE STATE IN 1A

PROBALLY MERCY RULE WAYNE CO TO IF THEY PLAYED

This is a little off topic...but has anyone heard anything about Robert Robinson?? One of my football "Insiders" said he was going to Chatt State this semester and then walking on to UTC in the summer...Wondering if anyone else has heard the same thing...I wish he would get his head on straight cause he was one great ball player for the Pirates! Back to tomorrows game...this one is a blow out...Pirates win huge....

Sp-63

LV-7

I was reading in my book at lunch today some more about Lookout. Lookout has these two lineman Douglas and Hines. These are two big ole boys that might be able to knock a hole in our line. If they do I am not sure we can catch that Wynn boy. You think I am joking because I am not. Let me ask you Lookout people a question. Does that Lookout Coach make this Wynn boy wear ankle wieghts when he practices? Those will make him real fast for the games on Friday. Does anyone know if Grider is making our fast boys wear those ankle weights this week during practice. I was hoping someone from Lookout would answer my question about that Wynn boy going to college. Is any colleges looking at him? Murphy told me he was a real fast runner. I am going to ask Grider tomorrow night if he made those runners wear those ankle weights. You think its a joke cause its not. I was watching Neel Paskul and he said that it is supposed to be down in the low 50's tomorrow night. I will be bringing my Thermos with hot cocoa.

This is a little off topic...but has anyone heard anything about Robert Robinson?? One of my football "Insiders" said he was going to Chatt State this semester and then walking on to UTC in the summer...Wondering if anyone else has heard the same thing...I wish he would get his head on straight cause he was one great ball player for the Pirates! Back to tomorrows game...this one is a blow out...Pirates win huge....

Sp-63

LV-7

was he playing when yall beat us in state championship game, if so what number was he? i remember 24 was a good player.. that may be him