East Robertson @ White House-Heritage

MOTO24

This one is for all the marbles (automatic playoff birth)! I'm picking East Robertson in this one. WHH got blasted by Forrest last week and ER blasted Nashville Christian. ER held NCS to -11 yards of total offense! I think these two teams are headed in two totally different directions. This one should draw a big crowd since its being played on Thursday. Can't wait to see what happens.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Robertson has better atheletes. If they can play with composure and character they can beat Heriatage. Heritage, however, is more disciplined and has solid coaching. The question East will have to answer when playing a rival game and a big game can they maintain composure. They cannot afford to let their emotions get the better of them when difficult situations in this game occur. My gut feeling is East has gotten smarter since JBS. East wins.

East Robertson has better atheletes. If they can play with composure and character they can beat Heriatage. Heritage, however, is more disciplined and has solid coaching. The question East will have to answer when playing a rival game and a big game can they maintain composure. They cannot afford to let their emotions get the better of them when difficult situations in this game occur. My gut feeling is East has gotten smarter since JBS. East wins.

well let's hope so anyway's :thumb:

This one is for all the marbles (automatic playoff birth)! I'm picking East Robertson in this one. WHH got blasted by Forrest last week and ER blasted Nashville Christian. ER held NCS to -11 yards of total offense! I think these two teams are headed in two totally different directions. This one should draw a big crowd since its being played on Thursday. Can't wait to see what happens.

Wow, that is an amazing stat, I may make the drive out to this 1 myself..... :thumb:

I think this game will reveal a ton about how the playoffs shape up and possible outcome. If it turns out to be a 10 point or less victory either way, Cascade and Forrest should walk into the quarter-finals. (Unless the bracket gets drawn up to make them meet in second round). The 30-0 butt kickin Forrest put on WHH was very impressive.

I think this game will reveal a ton about how the playoffs shape up and possible outcome. If it turns out to be a 10 point or less victory either way, Cascade and Forrest should walk into the quarter-finals. (Unless the bracket gets drawn up to make them meet in second round). The 30-0 butt kickin Forrest put on WHH was very impressive.

I agree! And I also agree with A4930. I think ER's biggest problem is from the neck up and if they've fixed some of that since the JB game then they'll go far. They've got to understand that just because you're not playing CPA, FRA, DCA, Ezell, & Goodpasture, it doesn't mean the team sux. I think the biggest crime in High School Football the past decade was the '05 ER team losing in the first round to Richland (followed by JB in '01). Someone needs to be locked up for that considering the amount of talent on that team. This team isn't as talented as the '05 team but they're very solid. Like one of the ER fans tried to do a few weeks ago when they played JB, if you go down the line (on paper) they'd beat most teams in 2A (position by position). The key for ER will be from the neck up; if they can get it together up top they'll be at the top.

It sure is a shame that this team is heading in the wrong direction. Back when they played us(Eagleville) I thought they were one of the better teams in 2a, boy was I wrong, what has happened? How can a team get as bad as they have? I do know that they are senior heavy. Must not have many leaders on the team. That is usually what it is when a team quits in the middle of the season. Sounds like their seniors need a little help. Maybe their underclassmen can step it up and get that team back in gear. That sure was an awful good team to finish so bad. Good luck Patriots, you will need it this week.

It sure is a shame that this team is heading in the wrong direction. Back when they played us(Eagleville) I thought they were one of the better teams in 2a, boy was I wrong, what has happened? How can a team get as bad as they have? I do know that they are senior heavy. Must not have many leaders on the team. That is usually what it is when a team quits in the middle of the season. Sounds like their seniors need a little help. Maybe their underclassmen can step it up and get that team back in gear. That sure was an awful good team to finish so bad. Good luck Patriots, you will need it this week.

finish so bad? theres still a 3rd of the season to be played. dont go countin your chickens before they hatch and dont count out the patriots. you cant honestly think one game, good or bad, defines a teams season. teams learn from losses. its good to be humbled every now and then. i guaruantee the patriots will be ready for work. theres no doubt about that.

East should win this one,but I'm not happy with how they let one of their players rip LK's helmet off of his head,and to top it off he threw it several feet. The coaches did nothing about it!

they dont have it upstairs where it counts :huh::thumb:

and shame on the coach and team leaders and officials for that act of no class :huh:

East should win this one,but I'm not happy with how they let one of their players rip LK's helmet off of his head,and to top it off he threw it several feet. The coaches did nothing about it!

they dont have it upstairs where it counts ;):D

and shame on the coach and team leaders and officials for that act of no class :roflol:

Have you seen it on film??? It makes me angry just watching it. The coaches did nothing but drop their heads,and several people in the crowd CHEERED it. :bored:

I may put it on youtube so some people can see it from a birds eye view....I already have that scene edited out....But I'm not one to stir the pot...... :bored: