wayne county

blondie3

Rex, I think you are crazy if you think CA will win the district. They have been playing the game to see if they will even get into district play for awhile, so what makes you think they will WIN the district. That is the craziest thing I have heard. Either their coach is just that good or they have recruited players for girls basketball if you think that they are going to win the district. I think your hunch is wrong!!

;)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you pick CA to win the District? Even when you have a new coach and a good class coming in. It takes a while for everybody to get use to the system. They may compete for the Championship in a few years but I can't see them finishing in the top 3 of the District little on Winning the District. ;)

Guest angel25

ooo goodness! yall quit crying. we all know that CA wont make it to the district finals. they have a hard enough time beating Hampshire and Santa Fe. but im ready for the season to start! i can smell the popcorn now! mmmmmm, popcorn! :o:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bballchick25

Sorry, I wouldn't say that wayne county would go back to state, once regionals come, everyone wants it.... I don't think w/c will cut it. but, Then again, this is my opinion, and they could. good luck w/c, i am for yall. Give it ur all! :D

New coach at Columbia Academy? I coached againt Wes May in West Tennessee. Great person and wonderful family, but he will never win!!!! He does not work at it. If Columbia Academy looked at his records they would see that he could not even win in a basketball hotbed, Troy, Obion Central!!!!!!!!!!! That includes both boys and girls basketball teams at Hillcrest. Would you believe he was demoted to the high school. They wanted to get rid of him and bring Billy Kail down to the jr. high to actually teach. I like Wes and consider myself much closer to him than Kail but in all honestly it will surprise me if he ever wins!!!!!!!

Golden Bear Pride,

I'm confused. How is going from a head junior high coach to a varsity assistant coach a demotion? I mean if you're a high school head coach and you become a college assistant is that a demotion? It would appear that your Golden Bear Pride has caused you mental processes to become clouded. Just out of curosity, what Golden Bears in particular to do you have pride in?