WHICH 1A PLAYER DOES THE MOST FOR HIS TEAM?

Dabeztndabiznez

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashabraner ----Jo Byrns

Robinson ---- South Pitt....I listened to the game,and you could tell they where missing him with all the mishandled snaps.....I'm not blaming the backup because he did a good job under crappy situation,and a really good team.

Rice ----Wayne County

I'm missing another kid,but I can't think of his name right now. :thumb:

Robert Herzog from Cosby. Best punt returner in the state and maybe the best receiver in 1A.

That's an interesting statement. So you've seen EVERY punt returner in the State? What did you think of Ricky Hord from Cascade?

This thread is dumb considering we have a Mr. Football thread with all the same names mentioned. Shut her down.

Robert Herzog from Cosby. Best punt returner in the state and maybe the best receiver in 1A.

That's an interesting statement. So you've seen EVERY punt returner in the State? What did you think of Ricky Hord from Cascade?

This thread is dumb considering we have a Mr. Football thread with all the same names mentioned. Shut her down.

He just gets carried away every now and again, Herzog is a pretty good player, but I'm sure the state is full of players as good or better. I think he calls it Hippie Lettuce.

He just gets carried away every now and again, Herzog is a pretty good player, but I'm sure the state is full of players as good or better. I think he calls it Hippie Lettuce.

Yeah, HE gets carried away, Mr. "Hampton could hang with Alcoa!" :roflol:

Actually who ever started the thread intended it to be about players that do the most for "their" team. That doesn't have to mean they are the best player in the region like the Mr. football award would indicate. But Herzog is much better than pujo will ever admit. If you put a Bulldog jersey on him he would be calling him "The next Reggie Wayne" or some crap. (What doesn't Herzog do for the Eagles is the real question.)

Ashabraner ----Jo Byrns

Robinson ---- South Pitt....I listened to the game,and you could tell they where missing him with all the mishandled snaps.....I'm not blaming the backup because he did a good job under crappy situation,and a really good team.

Rice ----Wayne County

I'm missing another kid,but I can't think of his name right now. :roflol:

I wouldn't say Rice unless you are talking about Austin Rice. Tyler Rice is a good QB and improving but he only plays offense.

I think Dillon Warren is one the best all around players on Wayne County's team. His first game back after an injury this season he had a fumble recovery (strip and run of about 20 yards), an interception and return of about 40 yards and several rushing yards. He has been an outstanding talent for WC.

Chase Graham is another. He's the leading rusher and probably the TD leader in receiving & rushing TDs. He also has several all purpose yards in punt returns and KO returns. Graham would be near the top of the list in rushing if this team had played some stronger teams. He gets limited carries due to several backs getting carries and the passing game.