Polk @ South Pitt

SgtEagleFort

im saying any 3a

because at central we just started coming into our own 2-3 seasons ago

and well polk has always been strong but not exactly a powerhouse

but they are this year

and not be rude or show any disrespect but arent you an austin east fan...

i thought yall were 4a if not plz correct i know there has been alot of movement among classes this year with schools going here and there..

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know this is getting old watching some, NOT all polk fan's saying spitt doesnt play anyone.. now i have alot of respect for polk they will bring it i know.. last years scrimmage was a dog fight.. This will be the hardest hitting game of the year.. but i believe spitt's playing the opponnents they have this year and there TEAM speed will be to much for polk.... by the way south pittsburg has played only 2 single A teams this year and both them were top 7 team's in the state poll... we have played the #1 and #2 and# 3 ranked team in AA we have played the #5 ranked 4A team in Central at the time.. we have played I believe 6 undefeated teams this year...besides boyd wich i wont comment on that game.. we have not only beaten these ranked Teams we have Mercy ruled each and every one of them... someone please correct any info i may have missed!!! spitt 35 polk 13

im saying any 3a

because at central we just started coming into our own 2-3 seasons ago

and well polk has always been strong but not exactly a powerhouse

but they are this year

and not be rude or show any disrespect but arent you an austin east fan...

i thought yall were 4a if not plz correct i know there has been alot of movement among classes this year with schools going here and there..

Austin-East is 3A. Polk is not a 3A powerhouse... not this year or any previous years. It takes more than an undefeated season to make you a power. It takes State Championships (notice that this is in the plural tense). Powerhouses make it out of the first round of the playoffs.

Ya know this is getting old watching some, NOT all polk fan's saying spitt doesnt play anyone.. now i have alot of respect for polk they will bring it i know.. last years scrimmage was a dog fight.. This will be the hardest hitting game of the year.. but i believe spitt's playing the opponnents they have this year and there TEAM speed will be to much for polk.... by the way south pittsburg has played only 2 single A teams this year and both them were top 7 team's in the state poll... we have played the #1 and #2 and# 3 ranked team in AA we have played the #5 ranked 4A team in Central at the time.. we have played I believe 6 undefeated teams this year...besides boyd wich i wont comment on that game.. we have not only beaten these ranked Teams we have Mercy ruled each and every one of them... someone please correct any info i may have missed!!! spitt 35 polk 13

Geno, I have to agree with you. SP has played a much better schedule than the last couple of years...but we could not help being placed in a region with upstart private schools. I to think that not only the speed but the hard nose play of the Pirates will win this game. Polk may have a good team, but SP has played several good teams over the past 2-3 years and handled them with ease. Playing Boyd in the tornado has helped prepare these boys for anything. I am sure Polk will have their plays in this game, but I think it will be too much of the Pirates!!

And by the way, why does McMinn Central all of a sudden think they are a powerhouse after 3 years?? It takes longer than that to qualify as a powerhouse.

correct me if im wrong but no where has anyone said mcminn central is a powerhouse

reading my come in handy no just a glance

i said we are coming into our own, i didnt say squat about bein a powerhouse

the only thing said about a powerhouse was the fact polk has became a bit of one as of lately

never said they were or central was anywhere...GOOD TRY THOUGH!

Look guys, bottom line is Polk is riding high cause they are undefeated and they think they can win Friday night...They should think that or else they would get blown out if they had any doubt in their minds at all...And we can call ourselves a powerhouse I believe cause we have a chance to make it to the state every single year and have won multiple state titles, can Polk say that? :roflol: I heard from one of our players last night that they feel like they are being disrespected by people and that they are going to play with a chip on their shoulder come Friday night....That statement made me feel good cause now I know they are going to play extremely hard come Friday night and our not taking anything for granted....Polk ya better bring it :thumb: Man, I can not wait for Friday...

SO, MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!!! ^_^:huh:^_^^_^ Sorry this is all this post neede to make it complete!! LOL!!!

your dad is probably so old...that when moses parted the red sea, he was on the other side fishing.

If I did not know any better I would think this is one of my friends cause I have heard this line before ^_^

I think you Pirate fans need a reminder that you CAN be beat. The only place you're invincible is in your heads.

Fri Oct. 9 Boyd Buchanan-20 South Pitt-12

We are beatable but remember Terrell did not play in that game and everybody knows that our offense goes through him cause he can run it or throw it and has made good decesions this year ^_^