Polk @ South Pitt

SgtEagleFort

Reading all this crap sickens me! Be proud of YOUR team and let the kids play. Each team has a great coach and staff, each has great community support, each has good players, and unfortunitely each has fans that has nothing better to do than bash each others players, schedule, coaches, etc. So having got that off my chest GO POLK! I see hopefully and injury free well played game, that will be hard fought till the end.

Hey buddy...don't get on here all parent like and try to make the kids quit playing. If you can't stand the trash talking, stay off the thread. There's plenty of people on here who love this trash talking bashing. powerp....you just keep it coming...let them know how they are BIG SLOWPOLKS. :o

You know I don't quit Slim :roflol: But the only reason I do it is because I have confidence that the team will back me up on it..I know it gets on some people's nerves but I like for a team I pull for to play with confidence and swagger....That is what makes TC and SP similar and successful I believe...both teams think that they will and should win every game and most of the time they do...while other teams might have a little bit of doubt in their minds :o I like the slowPOLKs line by the way :o Do you guys from Polk honestly believe you have the hardest hitting linebackers in the state? Or was that just one guys opinion?

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked out that Polk website. They look pretty good to me. I don't think all the SP people are predicting a blowout. Polk County people don't get your panties in a was just because 5 or 6 people on coacht are talking unrealistic. Polk is 3A and they are undefeated, I highly doubt that SP has anything but respect for them. They looked pretty big and hard nosed on the website. I think SP will win but it will be a 1 or 2 TD game.

an a other thing if south pitt is so good why don't they play up in 2a or 3a? polk is a 2a school but coach davis wants to play in 3a so that says alot bout him wanting to play bigger schools. if south pitt is so great i just don't see them winning state in 2a or 3a.

Polk moved up to 3a because other than alcoa, it is relatively weak. Polk moved up where they wouldn't have to play the likes of Boyd, trousdale, and friendship..........that is why. SP may win the state in 2A, but why would they move up when they have 200 kids and they can win a ring for the next 4 years?? SP 42- Polk slugs-13

Hey folks, with the new division and 6 classes, Polk did not move up this year, they are where they should be. Just clearing up a point.

Reading all this crap sickens me! Be proud of YOUR team and let the kids play. Each team has a great coach and staff, each has great community support, each has good players, and unfortunitely each has fans that has nothing better to do than bash each others players, schedule, coaches, etc. So having got that off my chest GO POLK! I see hopefully and injury free well played game, that will be hard fought till the end.

Hey buddy...don't get on here all parent like and try to make the kids quit playing. If you can't stand the trash talking, stay off the thread. There's plenty of people on here who love this trash talking bashing. powerp....you just keep it coming...let them know how they are BIG SLOWPOLKS. :o

You know I don't quit Slim :roflol: But the only reason I do it is because I have confidence that the team will back me up on it..I know it gets on some people's nerves but I like for a team I pull for to play with confidence and swagger....That is what makes TC and SP similar and successful I believe...both teams think that they will and should win every game and most of the time they do...while other teams might have a little bit of doubt in their minds :o I like the slowPOLKs line by the way :o Do you guys from Polk honestly believe you have the hardest hitting linebackers in the state? Or was that just one guys opinion?

They did not back you against Trousdale Co last year, nor did they back you against Boyd.

I checked out that Polk website. They look pretty good to me. I don't think all the SP people are predicting a blowout. Polk County people don't get your panties in a was just because 5 or 6 people on coacht are talking unrealistic. Polk is 3A and they are undefeated, I highly doubt that SP has anything but respect for them. They looked pretty big and hard nosed on the website. I think SP will win but it will be a 1 or 2 TD game.

Thats what i was thinking. But if SP can come out and get 2-3 fast TDs. Make Polk have to adjust there gameplan....well it could get out of hand quick. ..on the other hand if Polk gets it first and makes a 9 minute drive....well it might be a nailbiter. I hope SP starters ready to go 4 quarters. SP still having cramp issues?

Thats what i was thinking. But if SP can come out and get 2-3 fast TDs. Make Polk have to adjust there gameplan....well it could get out of hand quick. ..on the other hand if Polk gets it first and makes a 9 minute drive....well it might be a nailbiter. I hope SP starters ready to go 4 quarters. SP still having cramp issues?

Thank goodness we have not had anyone cramp up in a long time :roflol: And I wish our starters would play a whole game...Have not seen one from them since the Jasper game I do believe...

My goodness there is a big bunch of poo slinging on here isn't there. OK, all I have got from this thread so far is Terrell is God and Polk is slow.............. What about discipline? Depth? Endurance? Conditioning? Stamina? I admit I was leaning heavily towards SP but after hearing they have so many players going both ways this will be huge later in the game. I've seen it time and time again. What are you going to do when you have 7-9 min drives and your having to swap right back around and play another series? YOU ARE GOING TO GET EXHAUSTED. Ball control will be the biggest deciding factor in this game.