Polk @ South Pitt

SgtEagleFort

Below average 1a Teams?? You must not know anything about SP because we have only played 2 1a teams which is Lookout Valley and the other is Whitwell...We hardly ever play 1A teams...

You must have misread my post. I didn't say anything about SP playing below average 1A teams. I said most of SP's opponents wins have came against below average 1A teams.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Below average 1a Teams?? You must not know anything about SP because we have only played 2 1a teams which is Lookout Valley and the other is Whitwell...We hardly ever play 1A teams...

You must have misread my post. I didn't say anything about SP playing below average 1A teams. I said most of SP's opponents wins have came against below average 1A teams.

Got ya :wacko: Well still...Central, Boyd, and Even Signal our all quality decent teams that will make the playoffs

Got ya :roflol: Well still...Central, Boyd, and Even Signal our all quality decent teams that will make the playoffs

Agreed about Central, Boyd, and Signal being quality, decent teams. I was simply making the point in my earlier post that Polk had played and defeated a couple of quality teams as well, in Bradley and McMinn Central. :flower:

Charlie is planning on making the trip down instead of watching CHS get slaughtered by the Owls..

How many does the visitors side hold? Because I was at the Polk/Bradley game and Polk brings the whole county.....

Polk fans,,,,what time will the caravan hit the interstate, Charlie might fall in line....

Do not worry about seats...There will be plenty trust me :flower: We probably have one of the biggest vistiors side bleachers in 1A I would say....Please bring a bunch of people :roflol:

dont know about polks ball team but it sure looks like a great place to live,it is beaut iful over there,nj lost again they have to much tallent for that.we need to offer some schlorships to some of these disgruntled players.there coaches are far behind ours go pirates sp28 pc 14

p.s. bet the 2 that were coming wished they had

Where are all my Polk people at? We got those cocky SP guys all over our 3a board telling us how bad they are going to beat us. Lets put this simply this game will be decided in the final minutes. Lets see SP's weaknesses is our strengths and Polk's weaknesses is yall's strengths. So this game is going to be interesting, and let me tell you speed does not always beat power i promise you that. Bradley and Central both thought they could beat us with speed. Mind it they ripped one but after that we contained their speed all night. SP is by far the best team we have played this year, but you will never convince me that they have speed that can match Justin Houston from bradley. Oh yeah Polk boys are the hardest hitting group in the state and we have 3 all state bound boys on our defense in Hargrove, Allen, and Akins. You best believe Hargrove will be all over the place, Allen will be cleaning up the secondary, and Akins will be in T Robs face all night. This will be a good game but I promise Polk will be able to limit the South Pitt Kids and trust me SP fans you haven't faced a running attack like us all year. Chase Christian, Tyler Lee, Jared Allen, Chase Mull, and Derrick Saxe. Try and limit us Chase is a man on fire he doesn't go down easily. Everyone have fun be safe these one will be the game of the week and for Polk and SP fans it should be the game of the year. :thumb:

I do not mean any disrespect at all by what I am fixing to say so Polk ppl do not be offended....No way Polk can make this close til the fourth quarter....Sp is to talented and Polk has not played a challenging team yet since Mcminn central :flower: I will let our boys do the talking on Friday night...You say we cant shut your run down....Well all I have to say to that is you will find out Friday night rookies....I believe Jasper runs a similar offense close to the wing T and we held them pretty good first game of the year but oh well I am glad people have pride in their schools....they should!!! I just hope you guys bring a crowd because I am sure myself and many other SP fans get tired of getting on here and talking up a big game with an opposing team and then they only bring about 100 to the game :flower: and about the hardest hitting group in the state comment....Well I believe #'s 42, 28, 6, 90, and 54 might take offense to that statement :roflol:

Sorry, PowerP, but the veer is nothing like the wing t. The wing t is full of misdirection, unlike the veer, which has very little of it. Doesnt matter though when there are 8 pirates surrounding the qb, this game gets ugly quickly :roflol:

Agreed TTP, my point was actually the formation not the way you run it....But man alive I watched video on Polk today from their website....Boy are they SLOW....As Roy says they better have some pretty heavy ankle waits on during practice or else lookout :mrgreen: I just do not see this being a close game as well as other posters from around here....

I am tired of hearing how good South Pittsburg is.That is all I hear.If you think this will not be a game then you have lost your mind! Polk has a better record, a better coach, and probably stronger players in my opinion. I do not see this game being a runaway even if it is at South Pittsburg. These boys from Polk are ready to play and they want some of South Pittsburg and I think they are tired of hearing about how South Pittsburg is going to whip them as someone said earlier. If anyone gets whipped it might be South Pittsburgs line going both ways because the Polk boys do not play around. Mr. Robinson you will be running for your life in this game coming up that is my prediction.I can not see your line blocking ours and someone from Pittsburg said something about stopping Polks run?Good luck!I am sure all our running backs would love to meet South Pittsburgs linebackers in the whole and have a little Oklahoma drill to see who is tougher.Like I said I was tired of hearing all of the hype about South Pittsburg. They may not be that good because who have they played besides Boyd that beat them a few weeks ago? My point exactly.So pirates you better be ready to play or you will get beat. Do not take the wildcats lightly or you will get punched in the mouth come game time!!!

I am tired of hearing how good South Pittsburg is.That is all I hear.If you think this will not be a game then you have lost your mind! Polk has a better record, a better coach, and probably stronger players in my opinion. I do not see this game being a runaway even if it is at South Pittsburg. These boys from Polk are ready to play and they want some of South Pittsburg and I think they are tired of hearing about how South Pittsburg is going to whip them as someone said earlier. If anyone gets whipped it might be South Pittsburgs line going both ways because the Polk boys do not play around. Mr. Robinson you will be running for your life in this game coming up that is my prediction.I can not see your line blocking ours and someone from Pittsburg said something about stopping Polks run?Good luck!I am sure all our running backs would love to meet South Pittsburgs linebackers in the whole and have a little Oklahoma drill to see who is tougher.Like I said I was tired of hearing all of the hype about South Pittsburg. They may not be that good because who have they played besides Boyd that beat them a few weeks ago? My point exactly.So pirates you better be ready to play or you will get beat. Do not take the wildcats lightly or you will get punched in the mouth come game time!!!

Buddy you did it now...I am pretty sure you are fixing to hear it over the next day or two now from the SP faithful including me :mrgreen: Why in the world would you just call out South Pittsburg's whole team, I mean that is just plain dumb...and I am not so sure about polk having stronger players....Our line has gotten much better than last year...I am sure the wildcats from Polk really appreciate you just giving probably the favorite going into this game I would say bulletin board material....By the way...stopping Terrell....not so fast my friend as Lee Corso says :thumb: