Polk @ South Pitt

SgtEagleFort

I know this is going to sadden you Pittsburg people but due to the workschedule I recieved last night this will be the last time I will get to be on her til Friday probaby.So I get to make my prediction early.Sp is good I will give them that.Are they great?No, just have athletes that win games.So this is what I think is going to go down come Friday night.During warmups for the first time ever with Polk hollaring and getting pumped up before the game the SP players will for the first time ever probably be intimidated at their own field by the opposing team.Then when it is kickoff much like my tide will do to the vols saturday,Polk will pound the rock and will not be stopped on offense 1 time the whole night.I think Polk will have the ball five times the whole game and score everytime.Way way to physical for the pirates.I just do not think they can handle it.Plus I do not know if their offensive line can hold our defensive line to even score theirselves.Mr. Robinson gets knocked around abit and gets shooked up and throws multiple interceptions!Polk walks out of Pittsburg a winner and undefeated going into the playoffs while making a STATEMENT on the defensive side of the ball and shutting down that Pirate offense that everyone thinks is so good.Who knows we might provide the blueprint for other 1a teams come playoff time on how to shut these guys down!

My final score predictions Polk County---35 South Pittsburg---14

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blitzen buc said exactly what i was thinkin, the chargers are a very good team and are having a down year at the line, but thats no excuse. SP your gonna have to worry about the defense as much as the offense cause they shut down our d1-d2 state ranked qb in rayl,2 very good rb's walker,ragland, and 4 d1,d2,d3 wr's in moss,simpson,johnson,guy...so i would worry about their d as much as i would their offense...plus polk has some boys looking for football beyond highschool, and there will more than likely be a great number of recruiters there and they're gonna be bringin their A game and beyond, so i just hope you proclaimed hero Terell is ready for their d...and on the issue of classes of 1a.v.3a, my chargers travel to 5a state and top 100 nationally ranked alcoa and i think we have the heart to give them the test they havent had all year and so im not just speaking on classes im speaking on what ive seen and what ive played against and all these boys have been together since little league and they were good then, so they have more ability than you think they do. but hey play your heart out...

rain(p-31 Sp-24) no-rain(p-42 sp-34)

Okay, I don't post much but I can not resist this one. I have been watching high school football a long time and this one has the potential of being one of the best non-playoff games I have seen. The big question is can the D of Polk stop (not contain) SP's very fast offense. I have seen highlights of Polk and yes you can see them lay some hard hits but remember you have to catch them before you can hit them. Here's SP's question: Can SP's very fast and aggressive D shut down Polk's methodical 4 yards and a cloud of dust (or mud) time consuming offense? It is a no brainer Polk doesn't have the speed or have they seen the kind of speed SP has. If Polk is able to establish drives and control the clock they have a chance. If SP scores quick and gets up by 2 or 3 touchdowns Polk is in for a long night. Both are good teams should go deep in the playoffs so we will see what happens Friday. One last thing, Polk when you go to the playoffs please have a better showing than the area 3A teams have shown the past few years.

I know this is going to sadden you Pittsburg people but due to the workschedule I recieved last night this will be the last time I will get to be on her til Friday probaby.So I get to make my prediction early.Sp is good I will give them that.Are they great?No, just have athletes that win games.So this is what I think is going to go down come Friday night.During warmups for the first time ever with Polk hollaring and getting pumped up before the game the SP players will for the first time ever probably be intimidated at their own field by the opposing team.Then when it is kickoff much like my tide will do to the vols saturday,Polk will pound the rock and will not be stopped on offense 1 time the whole night.I think Polk will have the ball five times the whole game and score everytime.Way way to physical for the pirates.I just do not think they can handle it.Plus I do not know if their offensive line can hold our defensive line to even score theirselves.Mr. Robinson gets knocked around abit and gets shooked up and throws multiple interceptions!Polk walks out of Pittsburg a winner and undefeated going into the playoffs while making a STATEMENT on the defensive side of the ball and shutting down that Pirate offense that everyone thinks is so good.Who knows we might provide the blueprint for other 1a teams come playoff time on how to shut these guys down!

My final score predictions Polk County---35 South Pittsburg---14

HA HA HA HA HA HA somebody stop me!!!! We all know this is a SP person trying to get the Pirates riled up but we're not that stupid!!!!HA HA HA HA !!!!

blitzen buc said exactly what i was thinkin, the chargers are a very good team and are having a down year at the line, but thats no excuse. SP your gonna have to worry about the defense as much as the offense cause they shut down our d1-d2 state ranked qb in rayl,2 very good rb's walker,ragland, and 4 d1,d2,d3 wr's in moss,simpson,johnson,guy...so i would worry about their d as much as i would their offense...plus polk has some boys looking for football beyond highschool, and there will more than likely be a great number of recruiters there and they're gonna be bringin their A game and beyond, so i just hope you proclaimed hero Terell is ready for their d...and on the issue of classes of 1a.v.3a, my chargers travel to 5a state and top 100 nationally ranked alcoa and i think we have the heart to give them the test they havent had all year and so im not just speaking on classes im speaking on what ive seen and what ive played against and all these boys have been together since little league and they were good then, so they have more ability than you think they do. but hey play your heart out...

So aparantly your a fifth grader that snuck into your parent's room to do some trash talking. Well if you are legit you'd know that everything you just posted was hogwash so try something new there kid. By the way don't be like a lot of posters and not get back on here after the game after running your mouth all week..

So aparantly your a fifth grader that snuck into your parent's room to do some trash talking. Well if you are legit you'd know that everything you just posted was hogwash so try something new there kid. By the way don't be like a lot of posters and not get back on here after the game after running your mouth all week..

well lets get started here, im gonna go ahead and tell you that you can get on any nationall highschool poll and you will see alcoa ranked 89th in the nation and when and if they beat cak they will prob. move up to the 70's....another thing is your 1a you have no competition so stop there....you can get on espn's highschool recruits click the state to TN and see zack rayle, ranked about 7th or 8th on the qb list who is recieving offers from utc,cn, ga, gt and vandy, then you click the position to running back and find maury ragland offers from utc,cumberland,lambuth,al.st. and as for those wide recievers we will start with moss-offered by nebraska and georgia tech,and in both hand written letter said the would pay for him to go juco to get his grades up and still give him a full ride after,then there is simpson who is receiving offers from utc,carson newman, and tennessee who is offering him a scholarship after walking on, then there is Johnson having a break out year recieving notice from cumberland,lambuth,camblesville..then there is guy-tcu,maryville,cumberland,and walk on wants from so plz tell me im talking hogwash this isnt a harry potter book so get out of your 1a fantasy world... and considering ive grown up with all of em i know how they play trust me ive been stuck more than a few times by more than half of these boys while trying to escape the pocket and trust me im no crompten i can run around priding myself on a 4.6 40 and zach a 4.5 so if they can catch us they can catch terrel...and by the way i dont go to polk i go to the rival of em i just hate it when fans try to talk their teams up out of their league...hey if you beat em great more power to ya but i highly doubt you will and uh i dont just lay down after a beating i congratulate and gain respect and when a so called 1a powerhouse can beat a known 3a powerhouse they will have my respect...so when you know the facts like i do that i have just brought to your attention we can talk until then none of us want to hear your sp hogwash yuns hear me...