Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's kind of an off topic question.... PC beat Cwood, so what would happen if WC beat PC and Cwood beat WC? How would the playoffs work in that scenario?

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong here. The winner of the PC v. WC game clinches the #1 spot. So if WC knocks of PC, WC is #1. Then if C'wood beats WC and PC loses to cornersville C'wood will take the #2 spot but if PC beats Cornersville they will be #2.

Here's kind of an off topic question.... PC beat Cwood, so what would happen if WC beat PC and Cwood beat WC? How would the playoffs work in that scenario?

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong here. The winner of the PC v. WC game clinches the #1 spot. So if WC knocks of PC, WC is #1. Then if C'wood beats WC and PC loses to cornersville C'wood will take the #2 spot but if PC beats Cornersville they will be #2.

:D:D

It is interesting to hear that Cwood is down this year compared to last weeks comments. PC will have to come in with a lot of fire and hit hard early to get the upper hand. Several of PC players are stepping up to make some big plays. I think that we will probably hear some new names in the stats after this game because of the number of weapons that they have. Sure WC is going to focus on Mercer and Kimble but what about Campbell, both Watkins , Botwell, and Brown all can make plays. Defense have to turn it up 2 notches this week.

This is so funny Collinwood is down !! Last week they were the team to beat best Defence in the district. PC put 35 points on them never was behind and now they are down this year. Well I have a news flash for everybody PERRY CO. IS NOT DOWN WE ARE UP.

ok i got a few questions....... i heard that cwood dbs looked horrible so would that contribute to tuckers numbers looking as good as they did..... and i heard that pc runs like a quick punt or something... but any ways ill take wc-35 and pc 17

Tucker, Mercer, and Kimble strap this Viking squad and roll into Wayne County and take the win. PC 36, WC 21. On another note, the Tucker kid potential Region MVP?

Tyler Rice is still the region mvp no doubt about it but if Perry county comes into Wayne County and beats them then you Perry county folks could start thinking he is the mvp. The wildcats are the number 2 ranked team in the state and will be still after friday night. Chase grahm is having a great year the best running back in the region. Dillon Warren is a powerhouse running back. Perry county will have no shot at stopping the Wayne county offence. Also goodluck covering A. Rice lol.

Wayne county 45

Perry county 14

Good luck hope for a injury free game :D

Wayne Co. much too physical on the defensive side and too balanced on the offensive side. Running game is outstanding and if you crowd the box you're asking for Rice to air it out. Just pick your posion. I'll go with WC by 20. PC defenders had best fasten them chinstraps tight. These boys love to hit and the rest of the team feeds off of it. WC is well coached and don't make mistakes. Good Luck to all for an injury free game ( getting too close to playoffs for both ) and hope it turns out to be game all will remember for years :D

As of right now it is WC-PC at #1 and #2 with C'wood at #3, so yes the winner of WC-PC clinches #1 spot, now if C'wood beats WC then I think it goes into a three-way tie and then the by spot goes to the team with the best record on the season. Then if PC loses to C'ville then yes C'wood would take #2 (if C'wood beats WC and if PC loses to C'ville and according to the WC-PC game ). I think thats how it goes, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Go Cats. :D

Tucker, Mercer, and Kimble strap this Viking squad and roll into Wayne County and take the win. PC 36, WC 21. On another note, the Tucker kid potential Region MVP?

Tyler Rice is still the region mvp no doubt about it but if Perry county comes into Wayne County and beats them then you Perry county folks could start thinking he is the mvp. The wildcats are the number 2 ranked team in the state and will be still after friday night. Chase grahm is having a great year the best running back in the region. Dillon Warren is a powerhouse running back. Perry county will have no shot at stopping the Wayne county offence. Also goodluck covering A. Rice lol.

Wayne county 45

Perry county 14

Good luck hope for a injury free game :thumb:

I'll telling you guys, big dose of reality is on its way but enjoy your utopia while you can

if waynesboro's secondary is anything like last year's PC is gonna drop a load of points on

you...Graham is a good back but not in the same class with Mercer...just a head's up

Wayne county 45

Perry county 14

Good luck hope for a injury free game :thumb:

I'll telling you guys, big dose of reality is on its way but enjoy your utopia while you can

if waynesboro's secondary is anything like last year's PC is gonna drop a load of points on

you...Graham is a good back but not in the same class with Mercer...just a head's up

Hay ssssssss you just keep on picking us to loose and we will be ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you need to come to the game Friday and look at our secondary and you will see!!!!!!! And as for Graham or the other two Warren and Crews , well every one has there opinion and that other thing to!!! We will see on Friday (JUST A HEADS UP) :thumb:

It is interesting to hear that Cwood is down this year compared to last weeks comments. PC will have to come in with a lot of fire and hit hard early to get the upper hand. Several of PC players are stepping up to make some big plays. I think that we will probably hear some new names in the stats after this game because of the number of weapons that they have. Sure WC is going to focus on Mercer and Kimble but what about Campbell, both Watkins , Botwell, and Brown all can make plays. Defense have to turn it up 2 notches this week.

This is so funny Collinwood is down !! Last week they were the team to beat best Defence in the district. PC put 35 points on them never was behind and now they are down this year. Well I have a news flash for everybody PERRY CO. IS NOT DOWN WE ARE UP.

ok i got a few questions....... i heard that cwood dbs looked horrible so would that contribute to tuckers numbers looking as good as they did..... and i heard that pc runs like a quick punt or something... but any ways ill take wc-35 and pc 17

PC receivers ran good routes and Tucker found the open receiver. His numbers have been consistent all year Cwood defense was not bad. PC O'line did a good job giving enough time for the receivers to get open. PC just played a good game, give them a little credit they have a better team than in the past.