Brentwood Bruins vs Blackman Blaze

StorkMontgomery

Sorry about the late post but the line at the Bakery was long. It seemed like the clock was messed-up; never starting or stoping correctly. Oh well, finally picked-up a yellow napkin some guy with thick glasses kept dropping on the ground, and got my order. Another "Cup-Cake", yum yum! They were so good that I ate 4 in just eight minutes.

It seems that Oakland played some team from KY tonight. Must have been a weak team. I heard that last years State Champs only won 14-0. It would look as if that squad was not better than Blackman. Please Oakland try to schedule better teams in back to back weeks, you are even making Lavergne laugh.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the late post but the line at the Bakery was long. It seemed like the clock was messed-up; never starting or stoping correctly. Oh well, finally picked-up a yellow napkin some guy with thick glasses kept dropping on the ground, and got my order. Another "Cup-Cake", yum yum! They were so good that I ate 4 in just eight minutes.

It seems that Oakland played some team from KY tonight. Must have been a weak team. I heard that last years State Champs only won 14-0. It would look as if that squad was not better than Blackman. Please Oakland try to schedule better teams in back to back weeks, you are even making Lavergne laugh.

a very creative overview of the game! :thumb:

and funny too... :roflol:

Well i have to say i was wrong. I did not think the Blackman offense could score on Brentwood and i did not think the defense could contain Coffey. Deep down i did not think you could beat Brentwood. Yes i did pick Brentwood to win. Very impressive on both sides of the ball. Your offense showed it can get the job done. I am reading that your refs were a joke during the game. Wait to send in your game film and we will put the smyrna/revenwood film in with it and we can save on postage. Something must have been in the coolaid. anyway congrats Blackman. Now and go and beat Riverdale. Go Blaze!!!

Well i have to say i was wrong. I did not think the Blackman offense could score on Brentwood and i did not think the defense could contain Coffey. Deep down i did not think you could beat Brentwood. Yes i did pick Brentwood to win. Very impressive on both sides of the ball. Your offense showed it can get the job done. I am reading that your refs were a joke during the game. Wait to send in your game film and we will put the smyrna/revenwood film in with it and we can save on postage. Something must have been in the coolaid. anyway congrats Blackman. Now and go and beat Riverdale. Go Blaze!!!

Milo,

Hate to say, But Go Dawgs!!

I think Smyrna has some of the top talent in the county, Have known most of those players since thier Smyrna Bulldog Rec. League days and like the Smyrna fans they are top notch people. However, I don't feel the same towards the "Wonder Brothers". Just can't get past a few pompus things - I wish "truth & honesty" were in thier vocabulary.

Anyway, Good Luch!! next week and don't sweat the Blown Calls, it has been like for years. Rutherford County never gets a fair shake when playing in the next County to the west. I can remember even back to the Rec. League Games and you had to be ready to play the team (Brentwood-Blaze/Franklin Cowboys/Grassland Golden Eagles) and the Zebra's.

Now Mr.Patton he said he wasnt gonna say anything nice bout us BLACKMAN boys but yanno he wont keep his mouth shut till the Riverdalle game is over. If he did it would be a miracle though. WE ARE BLACKMAN!!!!!

Congratulations Blackman. Quality win. :roflol:

Now as R'dale is coming up I have said my last nice thing about y'all until after that game is over. :roflol:

this will be a miracle if you are able to be quite on here between now and the game... :oops:

but i like the idea... :roflol:

proof is in the pudding! i'll be watching... :oops:

The refs were terrible...I hope Shad turns this video over to the TSSAA....Their video guy tried to pick a fight with us after we came back and beat em....The officials did everthing they could to take this game away from the Blaze....Its over and they visit us next year...on to game 10...Riverdale we trade videos tonight...I am headed to BW3's...

Everyone understands that have played @ Brentwood. The refs are absolutely ABSURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clock operation, obsessive penalties on the opposing team. The refs HANDED brentwood the win against Indy with a muffed punt recovered by Indy but oh wait flag for illegal procedure. The ball was on the INDYs 4 and they moved it back to the one? dry.gif had to punt again out of the back of the endzone and was returned for a touchdown. On another punt, a kick catch interference? but the returner caught the ball took two steps and got drilled...guess the refs felt bad for the guy :blink: ...then the refs had absolutely NO clue where the ball was before and it was at Indy's 27? around and backed us up 15 but it should have been half the distance, and we had to wait at least 5 min while the refs figure out where to put the ball and they still didn't get it right...It's actually hilarious listening to the refs at brentwood in their discussions, asking "wait where was the ball before the punt?" "I have no clue because the box moved" "ok um..let's just move it back 15" "but it was inside the 30" "I know but where" "oh well it wasn't that far behind...just move em back 15" :o absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a joke and it was pretty much the same crew that reffed the blackman vs. brentwood game as far as a i could tell on tv... good thing that the franklin game is at franklin beccause if not, I would have to say brentwood would win, but now it might be a good, FAIR game :thumb: .

I HAVE ESCAPED THE TUBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2p I loved the Newsflash, lol)

WOW!!! What a game!!!! That was the best 4th qtr I have ever seen! The guys played that last quarter with so much heart it was amazing to see the change take place, it was like everyone woke up and said "ok this stinks lets win," AND THEY DID!!!!!

I also must say the band really showed some class last night. Played great music, played really really loud at VERY important times that helped our team, and were respectful and quiet until Shad finished his post game speach, as soon as he was done they went nuts with the rest of us and it was great! Even have some song requests for the band!! My husband wants you to start playing the Alabama fight song :thumb: , and I just want Zombie Nation which I think you all would do a great job with :blink:

Mr.BigTen06, I had no clue that was you! I am thinking of the two that were sitting on the same bleacher as me right? With the air horn I kept stealing from you?? :o Which BTW I went to the TSSAA website to check and the only sports that noisemakers are banned from are indoor ones, there in nothing the 09-10 TSSAA Handbook for Football saying that noisemakers are banned, so lets bring out next week and really make some noise!!!!!!!

GO BLACKMAN!!!!!!!

Now Mr.Patton he said he wasnt gonna say anything nice bout us BLACKMAN boys but yanno he wont keep his mouth shut till the Riverdalle game is over. If he did it would be a miracle though. WE ARE BLACKMAN!!!!!
Congratulations Blackman. Quality win. :o

Now as R'dale is coming up I have said my last nice thing about y'all until after that game is over. :o

this will be a miracle if you are able to be quite on here between now and the game... :blink:

but i like the idea... :o

proof is in the pudding! i'll be watching... :thumb:

sorry LOD...i did not see the word "NICE"...but i thought it would be impossible for you to say NOTHING until friday!

and as i've said on another post...Riverdale IMHO could easily argue that they are the best team in the state in light of who they have beaten this year...! looking forward to a great one on friday...PBD