Chris Slay

BABILL

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Chris Slay is Ron Slay's brother I have played against him and he was a man child. He even wore a head band like Ron.Chris is a big guy who can shoot from the outside and dominate the boards. Once again I dont know if we are talking about the same person or not, but if we are than hes really a special player.

this is the same person(slay used to play for seymour) he will be playing for BA this year. they will be very good with manchild freshman brandon wright there as well.

yes chris slay is ron slay's younger brother. he is a little out of control at times. but he is good, good hops, good outside shot and can score in traffic.

Posted by Cocky:

If Chris Slay is Ron Slay's brother I have played against him and he was a man child. He even wore a head band like Ron.Chris is a big guy who can shoot from the outside and dominate the boards. Once again I dont know if we are talking about the same person or not, but if we are than hes really a special player.

Chris Slay is a good player, but a manchild? Nope. Not unless he grew six inches and put on 50 pounds this summer. Based on what I saw from him last year, he couldn't be mistaken for a manchild.

Hey I think Chris Slay is about 6'0'' and has gotten better but should put the football down and stick with the basketball. He is an excillent player, you can call him a manchild if you wish but he has much potential than people give him and who is Brentwood High Bruins Brentwood belongs to Brentwood Academy. =]

Posted by CosbyEagle:

So it was Patrick that played at Seymour..??

Has he graduated..?? If so where did he go..??

He played at Cosby two years ago and I was impressed

but I haven't seen Chris....

Patrick should have grauated last year. He played AAU with Chase McBee and Marc Pintaure (I never spell it right) when they were all juniors.

Patrick had problems last year. Don't know if it's true, but I heard that Householder threw him off the football team and Moore threw him off the basketball team. That's probably why Chris is back in the Nash-vegas area.