AAA district scores: SCORES ONLY

BigG

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• You didn't spell Greeneville and Elizabethton correctly in your sentence.  4A has the best teams in Upper East TN.  Carter County All-Stars and Greene County All-Stars is the Superbowl now.
    • Yeah, but if he goes to Science Hill they are guaranteed at least a win over Kingsport and that's basically the NET Superbowl
    • I expect Sevier County might be pretty good, perhaps Mo West as well.     But I don't see either of them getting out of round 2.          The rest of the region gets smoked in round 1.            Except for those once-in-a-blue-moon anomaly years the NET big schools are pretty much the same every season.
    • Wanted to see if all of you would lift up Kyle James family in prayer. Kyle was one of the best wrestlers to ever come out of Soddy Daisy and as some of you know he lost his house a few weeks ago and now his family and friends mourns his passing. Not sure if any of you were around in early 2000’s when Kyle was wrestling at Soddy, but he was a 3 time state champ and a Fargo AA along with going to Colorado to train to make the Olympic team. That goal was never reached due to medical issues, but he was an amazing wrestler and his family is as good as gold. If you were around at that time and have any pictures of Kyle, please go onto Alexy Winesburgh FB page and post. Thanks, Doug Benton
    • My opinion the 8 teams will be-  Greenback, Wartburg, Gordonsville, Jo Byrns, Eagleville, Bruceton, Dresden, and South Fulton. Gordonsviile is probably the favorite but I wont say it will be an easy road. With the right draw any of the 8 could win it.