District 11AA

oakwood

:| Dang! Another 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

For all the smack talk and 'my favorite player is better than your favorite player', I think howdoitknow hit the nail on the head. Creekwood isn't getting much competition from the rest of the district and Cheatham (so far), hasn't been very competitive. The matchups in the middle have been pretty exciting to watch, but it doesn't bode well for anyone in our district when the talent level is where it is. Thankfully, we're not going west in regions anymore and can probably compete in the southern middle Tennessee region.................and that's not going to bode very well for the region champion in substate.

We are no where near where we need to be as a district heading into the stretch run. "Merely missing shots" isn't going to cut it.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:| Dang! Another 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

For all the smack talk and 'my favorite player is better than your favorite player', I think howdoitknow hit the nail on the head. Creekwood isn't getting much competition from the rest of the district and Cheatham (so far), hasn't been very competitive. The matchups in the middle have been pretty exciting to watch, but it doesn't bode well for anyone in our district when the talent level is where it is. Thankfully, we're not going west in regions anymore and can probably compete in the southern middle Tennessee region.................and that's not going to bode very well for the region champion in substate.

We are no where near where we need to be as a district heading into the stretch run. "Merely missing shots" isn't going to cut it.

You are right KS. district is way down and this can only hurt our teams as we go forward. we

need to work harder as a whole because competition breeds excellence.Alot of really good coaching

in this district,but lower level basketball needs to improve.We just have to work harder as coaches

and players.

that may be how it looks from the stands but i can assure you hyndman, or any other cw player does NOT AND WILL NOT disrespect coach taylor..to be honest this is prob the most classy, respectful, shut up and just play in CW history so just bc something appears to be disrespectful doesn't mean it is..if your not in the huddle then you don't have a clue about what goes on on the sidelines..good luck to everyone in the district..hope all goes well for yall

I can assure you that studentsection1 is not Zach Crowe... Having known Zach personally, he is a very humble young man with a ton of heart and guts and has put in the work to accomplish the things that he has. Whoever studentsection1 is, probably respects and appreciates him the same way I do. It's easy to find yourself rooting for someone that does things the right way and deserves it!

im starting to think that studentsection1 is Zach Crowe bc in every post they talk about how great of a player zach crowe is....anyone else feel the same way??

I hate to dissapoint you kobedoinwork but I am not Zach Crowe. I am a Harpeth alumni and Zach was one of my buddies back in high school. I love watching him play but not just him, I also like Trevor miller when he isn't out of control and Coty Crow. I just prefer to watch heart and hustle more then talent and laziness.

The middle of the distric is getting really close and I am excited about seeing how it all turns out

Good point studentsection. Trevor Miller is Trevor Moore if you are talking about the player from Montgomery Central. I also like to watch people play the game the right way. Players that go all out and do more playing than talking. Creek Wood has a kid like that. He is a Senior that has not got much playing time before this year. He does not score a lot, but he can. Every game he draws the best offensive player on the opposing team. He hustles the whole time and when he comes out of the game he acts the right way. He is after every loose ball, he keeps a lot of offensive boards alive, he is willing to do whatever it takes to help his team win, even if no one knows who he is. I am sure his teamates know who he is. Every good team has a guy like that. I think CW's guy is Andrew Deason.

I agree that every team has a player that is completely underrated...CW's guard Andrew Deason is a lockdown defender that has A LOT to do with CW's defense holding teams to min points...He's a real class act and im sure he isn't the only one in the district that is easily overlooked....couldn't agree with you more clemlawn

I can assure you that studentsection1 is not Zach Crowe... Having known Zach personally, he is a very humble young man with a ton of heart and guts and has put in the work to accomplish the things that he has. Whoever studentsection1 is, probably respects and appreciates him the same way I do. It's easy to find yourself rooting for someone that does things the right way and deserves it!

Thank you thetruth33. At least someone is vouching for Crowe.

And kobedoinwork, you might not wanna be so quick to call people out unless you wanna be called out yourself.

I wasn't taking anything away from Zach.... he is a good player and deserving of compliments and i will be the first to tell him that as well...i just noticed that studentsection1 posts alot about him and was jw if it was zach why he would do that...no accusations just a question..as for calling me out i could care less....whats the match ups like tom in the district????