District 11AA

oakwood

It doesn't matter who made what adjustments...all that matters is both teams came out a lil rusty after the two week break then got it going...CW obviously ran away with it and they should have but don't take anything away from the Cubs.....don't see them competing this season but expect great things from them in the future....as someone said earlier CW would prob beat Cheatham 100 out of 100 times but the Cubs will improve in all 100 of those games....Cheatham fans quit arguing and being immature and get on the same page as the Cubs' organization

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I observed at the C.W. and C.C. game was a typical hard fought district 11 AA game. C.W. has almost everybody back from a team that won the district last year. They have started almost every game slow this year and they have played well in the third quarter of every game. The Cubs played hard the whole game and from what I saw played with class. They played hard and not dirty and that is what says more about the coaches than win or lose. No one can coach and win every game without the players having the ability. I also taped the game and have replayed it. I saw only good things from the coaches and players on C.C. If you are trying to build a program it will take time. Negativity KILLS. Good luck to C.C. and there coaches, Players and fans.

Howdoitknow, Im sorry if i offended you, the fans or the coaches. I did nt mean to cause such a stink. In my OPINION it looked like the CW coaches changed things that helped their team and Cheatham did nt change anything, IN MY OPINION, im sorry if that upset you or anyone else. As for the "coaches blaming the players" I said i HEARD that, I was not part of the conversation, I was just standing close enough to hear it. I dont know if it was someone related to a player or just a fan. I guess if you think he's an idiot thats your opinion. Again i was not trying to be negative about cheatham.

Cheatham should have beat Harpeth, they had more problems than just the guards,they did nt play well at all. number 34 scored pretty well but the other big men did nt produce last night. They could nt handle the press at all. They will come around, soon I hope, just need to get everyone playing well at the same time.

Cheatham went to stewart co tonight, I did nt make the trip but heard they lost by about 10.

the waverly tigers defeated the montgomery central indians last night in overtime 71-67. the indians were leading by @ least 16 last night in the 3rd. the tigers came back and took a 6 point lead in the late 4th, montgomery tied it with 4.6 seconds left, and then justin vogel took over!!! he had 8 points in overtime, 33 overall. Kudos to #23 from central last night he is by far the best player in the district, that is close to vogel, I can't wait to watch him again :roll: !!! good luck to everyone!!!! B)