Smith Co. at York Oct. 30

owlgolf09

Ok, question. I have to agree with Bobcatfan here, why, if York has played such a "sorry" schedule, and is just a "decent" team, where they ranked 8th at one point? All I have heard is excuses as to why York is so bad. Why has there not been any mention other than once as to Smith's "close" encounters, and then the not so close one I witnessed at Tech. If York is a "decent" team, then Smith is no better. I was not the least bit impressed. 4 picks, about the same number of fumbles, and it wasn't even raining... Just don't get too cocky. And, haven't you heard? Smith pays double to get in... We're trying to get us a fancy indoor practice facility as well... :roflol:

Why don't you work on some seating first? It's ridiculous situation for people that want to actually see the game. It's also ridiculous the game wasn't played tonight.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflol::roflol: I will have to agree with you antwan, build some visitor bleachers before you do anything. just build some bleachers peroid.

Ok, question. I have to agree with Bobcatfan here, why, if York has played such a "sorry" schedule, and is just a "decent" team, where they ranked 8th at one point? All I have heard is excuses as to why York is so bad. Why has there not been any mention other than once as to Smith's "close" encounters, and then the not so close one I witnessed at Tech. If York is a "decent" team, then Smith is no better. I was not the least bit impressed. 4 picks, about the same number of fumbles, and it wasn't even raining... Just don't get too cocky. And, haven't you heard? Smith pays double to get in... We're trying to get us a fancy indoor practice facility as well... :lol:

Why don't you work on some seating first? It's ridiculous situation for people that want to actually see the game. It's also ridiculous the game wasn't played tonight.

:lol:

Ok, question. I have to agree with Bobcatfan here, why, if York has played such a "sorry" schedule, and is just a "decent" team, where they ranked 8th at one point? All I have heard is excuses as to why York is so bad. Why has there not been any mention other than once as to Smith's "close" encounters, and then the not so close one I witnessed at Tech. If York is a "decent" team, then Smith is no better. I was not the least bit impressed. 4 picks, about the same number of fumbles, and it wasn't even raining... Just don't get too cocky. And, haven't you heard? Smith pays double to get in... We're trying to get us a fancy indoor practice facility as well... :roflol:

Key word is "was" ranked. They were ranked until they started playing the teams who actually had winning records. :roflol: And that is when they started losing. The reason York was ranked so high early in the season is because the last few teams York has had. Well Smith is going to finish one or two in the district which seems much better than fifth by York.

Hah, you mention the bleachers as if us on CoachT.com can do anything about it? Just stick to talking about the games instead of trying to pull the attention away from your less-than-par team. I find it funny myself. I'm done posting unless provoked. Just come to the game, set there, eat your popcorn, and blow your little toy train horn. Me and the rest of the Amish Nation are dying to see you sulk back down to your little pit.

Hah, you mention the bleachers as if us on CoachT.com can do anything about it? Just stick to talking about the games instead of trying to pull the attention away from your less-than-par team. I find it funny myself. I'm done posting unless provoked. Just come to the game, set there, eat your popcorn, and blow your little toy train horn. Me and the rest of the Amish Nation are dying to see you sulk back down to your little pit.

Sit where dude? You have no seats...pathetic. Less than par? :roflol: Heck...you mean you have popcorn...or should we bring our own? :lol:

Check this out; instead of bickering over who has bleachers, who doesn't, who has pop corn, who doesn't...... why don't we just appreciate the fact that two good teams will take the field Friday night and let us hope that nobody gets hurt? Is that too much to ask? :roflol:

You can't change the weather, bleachers will get repaired, but the game Friday night will be awesome regardless of the situation..........let's enjoy that. :roflol:

GO DRAGONS !! :roflol:

Check this out; instead of bickering over who has bleachers, who doesn't, who has pop corn, who doesn't...... why don't we just appreciate the fact that two good teams will take the field Friday night and let us hope that nobody gets hurt? Is that too much to ask? :roflol:

You can't change the weather, bleachers will get repaired, but the game Friday night will be awesome regardless of the situation..........let's enjoy that. :roflol:

GO DRAGONS !! :roflol:

Yeah...you could have changed the conditions and the place to play...you chose not to which is your right. If someone does get hurt in sloppy conditions...it's on your coach.

Antwan............you may be right about the popcorn. The concession stand is under the condemned bleachers. But then so are the restrooms. And if they are condemned too........with some of the sights you may see.......you probably won't want to eat anyway. :roflol:

Blubellz....if you and Nursey bring the tree stands, I may try to smuggle in some popcorn., and maybe a multi purpose 5 gallon bucket. To bring popcorn in, stand on, and to use ...well...you know. :roflol: