Page @ Spring Hill

Raiders0410

I'm hoping this game or the Giles-MC game gets moved to Thursday night!. Would love to see this one live and up close.

Ok, lets see.

Location = Advantage Spring Hill

Defense = Advantage Page

Offense = Advantage Spring Hill

Coaching = Even

Wet Field = Page

Dry - Field = Spring Hill

Experience = Spring Hill

Physical Play = Page

Special Teams = Even

This could go on all day. I still believe that one of these two will face Giles again in the play-offs. Match ups with common opponents means nothing. EH played Giles much harder than Hickman yet Hickman won head to head. Giles game plan against SH was totally different for Page plus the Page game was on a wet slick field. The match ups with Giles means nothing. As you can see by my posts I am a defense guy so I'll go with Page by 3 on a wet field and Spring Hill by 14 if its dry and fast.

:thumb:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping this game or the Giles-MC game gets moved to Thursday night!. Would love to see this one live and up close.

Ok, lets see.

Location = Advantage Spring Hill

Defense = Advantage Page

Offense = Advantage Spring Hill

Coaching = Even

Wet Field = Page

Dry - Field = Spring Hill

Experience = Spring Hill

Physical Play = Page

Special Teams = Even

This could go on all day. I still believe that one of these two will face Giles again in the play-offs. Match ups with common opponents means nothing. EH played Giles much harder than Hickman yet Hickman won head to head. Giles game plan against SH was totally different for Page plus the Page game was on a wet slick field. The match ups with Giles means nothing. As you can see by my posts I am a defense guy so I'll go with Page by 3 on a wet field and Spring Hill by 14 if its dry and fast.

:thumb:

Page plays better away anyway. wet or dry Page gets the W

get your tissue ready Spring Hill fans. Its going to be a tear jerker

I guess we will see who will be jerking tears after this one. PistPatriot, im tired of seeing all your posts on here. You seem to know nothing about the game and you dont have respect for the game either, not after all the things ive seen you post on here.

GO RAIDERS!!

get your tissue ready Spring Hill fans. Its going to be a tear jerker

I guess we will see who will be jerking tears after this one. PistPatriot, im tired of seeing all your posts on here. You seem to know nothing about the game and you dont have respect for the game either, not after all the things ive seen you post on here.

GO RAIDERS!!

Since when is it a crime to be confident in your team? I haven't said anything bad about Spring Hill. They have done a great job this year. Don't take everything so personally...it makes you look scared about the outcome of the game.

Storyline.....Page has been outsized for the last few years...and that hasn't stopped them.

I want to see how the SH d line handles staying in their stance for so long while Page adjusts calls at the line of scrimmage..

Key to these EVENLY MATCHED Teams is who controls the ball.

One stupid penalty or a fumble can make a big difference.

Alot of post seem to indicate that it's Spring Hill's Offense vs Page's Defense.

I think Spring Hill's defense is being overlooked. :excl:

In Page's 5 District wins they've averaged giving up 10 points per game.

In Spring Hill's 5 District wins they've averaged giving up 12 points per game.

Overall: Page averages giving up 14 points per game.

Overall: Spring Hill averages giving up 17 points per game.

If Page's Defense is really good; then, The HILL'S Defense ain't too shabby either :excl:

Tear Jerking, Sir I suggest you go ahead and take the first part of your screen name take a sip and do it all over yourself thats gonna be the only thing that is gonna keep you warm all night. Unless you and bulldog69 spoon on our concrete steps.

The Raiders are not gonna lose this game!!!!!!!!!