Page @ Spring Hill

Raiders0410

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't everybody get in a hurry. These two teams have a long history with a break in between for a while. This game will be a battle. Spring Hilll had a ton of players coming back this year, while Page had a ton of question marks. I have been pleasantly surprised at the Patriots this year. My prediction for the year was 6-4 or 4-6 and I thought 4-6 might be close to reality. I did not foresee the drop off of some the 3a schools. Almost everyone picked Spring Hill way above Page early in the year and had Page way down in the standings so there has been some huge improvement on the Patriot side and they played a tough preseason and predistrict schedule.

A lot of people have been pointing to this game for quite a while.

A game of who controls what and how much will mistakes come into play. Page has to reduce penalties.

Spring Hill can put points on the board and probably is better on offense than Page. Page has the tougher defense so I say it is a game of who controls what.

Playing at Spring Hill.....high scoring game favors SH......If Page D steps up...they take the W.

Regardless I hope both teams get into the Playoffs and make some noise.

This is my 2400th post so you know I have to pick the Patriots to win!!!!!!!!!

First off, I know Page has a great defense, but besides the giles game, Spring Hill has held the other district opponents to about the same amount of points as Page has. Spring Hill's offense is more explosive than that of Page's. This will be a close game and i see the Raiders pulling away with this one.

SHs o-line will have to step up in this one. They have been playing well all year. Another matchup that will be interesting is the size advantage spring hill has. Spring Hill is pretty big up front, and strong.

Spring Hill by 14