Marion County vs. Lookout Valley

TheTruthPrevails

What are the thoughts on this one? With a win, Marion is more than likely in the playoffs. MC had trouble with Boyd's spread offense last night, and I am pretty sure that LV's qb is more athletic than Crowe, although maybe can't throw as good. LV does have a few good athletes though, but it seems as though they have been a jekyl and hyde team, barely beating grace and whitwell, but barely losing to Signal. This one is up to the boys from Marion. Do the seniors care enough to even be in the playoffs?? We will see friday night :roflolk:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflolk:

im going to have to say that marion has not lived up to potential this year and i just dont see the fight in them.

i would usually say lv winning would be a upset but this is a toss up, im going with lv. :roflol:

KL would have to agree. Underachieving is the best way to define it. :D

No doubt, King..............that is true :D You will get no arguement from me.

:thumb:

im going to have to say that marion has not lived up to potential this year and i just dont see the fight in them.

i would usually say lv winning would be a upset but this is a toss up, im going with lv. :lol:

KL would have to agree. Underachieving is the best way to define it. ;)

No doubt, King..............that is true :lol: You will get no arguement from me.

TTP, Old Pirate is a wondering if coach Boeck has them warriors lifting during the whole season? Underachieving sometimes is a reflection of a dropoff in conditioning. OP would bet that most youngon's max has dropped. Rumor is the Pirates have been less productive in the weight house also. Dad burnit.....OP bets youngons like JTMM, Montrell and David Jones works out all the time. :thumb:

TTP, Old Pirate is a wondering if coach Boeck has them warriors lifting during the whole season? Underachieving sometimes is a reflection of a dropoff in conditioning. OP would bet that most youngon's max has dropped. Rumor is the Pirates have been less productive in the weight house also. Dad burnit.....OP bets youngons like JTMM, Montrell and David Jones works out all the time. :lol:

Don't know whether they have stopped lifting or not, but I think they are in pretty good shape. Their problem has been the vaseline on their hands all year. Also, I think the supposed leaders are worried about what they are going to do after the game is over.

Marion Jasper will be Lookout Valley's Ambassador in this game. Marion Jasper wins by a comfortable margin. Marion-Jasper was a pretty good team in week 2. What on earth has happened? They played real good against SP this year.

Old Pirate is purt near sure the warriors had a difficult time recovering from some earholing the Pirates laid on them. Most knows losing 1 key player can tremendously effect a teams performance. The warriors were beat up much like the Pirates. Diffences are obvious thou with the Pirates having some several studs.