Marion County vs. Lookout Valley

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LV 26 Marion 20. It doesn't mean a lot, just picking scores on here but so far I'm 8-1 on Marion games this season (Signal). It wouldn't surprise to see it go to 8-2 with this one but Lookout Valley was my first hunch.

This rain will really hurt LV cause they depend so much on getting the corner...It will help Jasper though big time cause they like to pound it at ya anyways...I change my score now....

Jasper-26

LV-13

Dad burnit.....Old Pirate was a needing 2 excuses to git out on Thursday and FryDay nite. Nows OP is confused about what to do. Recon the Pirates will handle them city fellers. The warriors is as confusing as answering the skillet slinger after she comes back from the TNTBSUS (Trying Not To Be SO Ugly Shop) and asking OP..... does she look pretty? OP knows the truth jest don't knows if it is safe to say it. :huh:

Well the warriors pulled it out tonight and that should pretty much guarantee them a playoff spot...I might be wrong but their losses only came to SP (predicted 1A state champ), Signal (2A playoff qualifier), Sequatchie, and Boyd (2A playoff qualifier and favorite for a deep playoff push), not to mention they beat a pretty decent Bledsoe team this year that won their district I believe...So...Dave Daffron do not sweat :roflol: Your warriors are in :roflol:

Old RCR is thinking upset! :roflol: LV with 2 loses (SM "close one" & SP) will pull off a upset and Marion will sit at home during play-offs. :roflol:

LV 28

Marion 20

Old RCR is obviously doing something that he isn't accustomed too.. and that would be "Thinking"... This game was never close... Marion's Defense just plain and simply DOMINATED tonight.. Marion had 421 total yards offense to LV's buck and some change.. at the half, LV had only managed 26 yards.. Great way to wrap up Senior Night.. Stay focused Marion and make a push into the playoffs.. :roflol:

Great first half tonight guys! That was probably one of the best halves of the year, eventhough it was lookout valley. Second half we were on cruise control. Play four quarters like the first half and you can play with anyone. Don't know if it was because we had to win, but now each game could be your last, so keep it up!! Offense looked good and even the recievers were blocking downfield.