Sequoyah Chiefs vs Sweetwater Wildcats

dumdum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumors are rumors but has Coach Wiggins quit? Does anyone know why?

Do not know about that, but does anyone know why Coach Satterfield did not stick around to be with the seniors after the game?

GREAT QUESTION!

I think this week will be a good one! Chiefs will win a close one 13-7!

Then I heard we had a bonus game against Greenback on Nov3rd at Sequoyah. Can someone confim the Nov 3 game, place and time?

Go chiefs! Good Luck Seniors!!!

I think this week will be a good one! Chiefs will win a close one 13-7!

Then I heard we had a bonus game against Greenback on Nov3rd at Sequoyah. Can someone confim the Nov 3 game, place and time?

Go chiefs! Good Luck Seniors!!!

According to Coach S. at the Booster Club Meeting last week, the Greenback game is Tuesday November 3rd at 7:00. The game will be played at Sequoyah.

Don't forget that the Sweetwater game has been moved to Thursday night because there is no school on Friday. This would be a BIG rivalry win for Sequoyah and especially for the Seniors. All SKS would say when he thought he wouldn't play this year was that he had to get well enough to at least play in the Sweetwater game! We need all fans of Sequoyah football to come to Sweetwater and cheer for our Chiefs.

Do not know about that, but does anyone know why Coach Satterfield did not stick around to be with the seniors after the game?

Maybe slobber can answer that he knows all.

And good luck to the Chiefs.I think it will be a low scoreing event ,but i think we get the win 13 to 6.

And trlgirl i still want you to call me.I need to ask you about something.

P.s.golfcarts are still fun to ride in.