District 14A

tigerfan89

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Co girls beat Martin last night..believe it was 45-43 and I heard Union City girls beat Lester by 11 points..Lake Co and Union City girls play for the championship Sat. night at 6..Both teams have done well playing against the best teams in the area,Middleton,Martin,and several Memphis schools..In boys action tonight,I believe Lake Co plays Memphis Airways at 6 and Humboldt plays Paris Inman at 7:30..I believe that's who Humboldt plays but not 100 percent.!

Union City has had both games (vs Dyer County & @ Henry County) this week canceled.....Looks like they have scheduled a game at Kennett, Missouri...Kennett is supposed to be the 4th ranked 3A team in Missouri with a 15-4 record....Game is at 4 on Saturday afternoon....

Well like i have said in many post UC plays a tough schedule and will play anyone at anytime! Will 105.7 carry this one? Good luck!! :lol:

Lake Co girls beat Martin last night..believe it was 45-43 and I heard Union City girls beat Lester by 11 points..Lake Co and Union City girls play for the championship Sat. night at 6..Both teams have done well playing against the best teams in the area,Middleton,Martin,and several Memphis schools..In boys action tonight,I believe Lake Co plays Memphis Airways at 6 and Humboldt plays Paris Inman at 7:30..I believe that's who Humboldt plays but not 100 percent.!

Looks like the local teams just kept on winning! They all have beaten some preety good teams to get to were they are! That means the winner of LC and Memphis Airways will play Humboldt or Paris Inman for the Championship! Four good teams Humboldt and Paris Inman LC and UC thats worth the price of admission! Paris Inman is some what of a surprise to me! I knew there Middle School is always strong in football but didn't know in BB to! Of course they have got a large Middle School! Thanks again for the updates! Good luck to all the local teams!! :lol:

Tonight Peabody host Humboldt for the final game of the regular season! Peabody started the season winning their first six! They will finish the season in opposite directions tonight if they lose to Humboldt losing 6 straight! Peabody has been reeling all year they win in streaks and lose the same way! Humboldt has been kind of rusty in their last couple of games but i look for them to bounce back to night! The only way Peabody will stay in this game is if the three ball is falling if not it won't be close! With T-time starting Monday good luck to all the District 14A teams it should be fun!! :lol:

Catch tonights Humboldt vs. Peabody game on WTJW 105.3 FM. Join Sam and Gina for all the action at 7:15 pm.

WTJW 105 FM exclusive home of Humboldt Viking Basketball! Don't miss Goalpost to Goalpost every Thursday night at 7pm for all the latest in high school sports from around West Tn! Only on 105.3 FM. :lol::lol::thumb:

Are you Sam or Gina ??.....

I have a reason for asking.... :thumb:

Looks like the local teams just kept on winning! They all have beaten some preety good teams to get to were they are! That means the winner of LC and Memphis Airways will play Humboldt or Paris Inman for the Championship! Four good teams Humboldt and Paris Inman LC and UC thats worth the price of admission! Paris Inman is some what of a surprise to me! I knew there Middle School is always strong in football but didn't know in BB to! Of course they have got a large Middle School! Thanks again for the updates! Good luck to all the local teams!! :thumb:

Lake Co middle boys trailed 11-10 at the end of the 1st quarter but now have a 38-37 lead at the end of the 3rd quarter.!

Lake Co lost 56-45...Heard Lake Co missed about 15 free throws..Congrats on a fine season..Good luck to Humboldt.!

Just got word that Humboldt beat Humes by 3..Think it was 56-53..Comngrats to Humboldt..Hope yall win tjhe championship.!