Lewis Co. Losses

Giles Co- (9-1)- # 1 seed in 4A

Spring Hill- (8-2)- # 3 seed in 4A

Page- (6-4)- # 7 seed in 4A

Fairview- (6-4)- # 5 seed in 3A

Wayne Co.- (10-0)- # 1 seed in 1A

Mt. Pleasant (5-5)- # 4 seed in 1A

Collinwood (6-3)- # 4 seed in 1A

All 7 losses to playoff teams with a combined 50-19 record.

This game will be more competitive than people think.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

Lewis County has gotten better as the season has progressed. They drilled East Hickman last week 34-0 in the 1st half and cruised in the 2nd half. They put up a solid effort against Giles County despite losing. They also did the same against Fairview (very similar team to Camden). I look for this one to be a close game and I am picking the Camden Lions to advance 21-14. Camden can't expect a blowout win or it will be a repeat of last year's loss to Fairview in the opening round of the playoffs.

No way Lewis County holds Camden to 21. Too bad I will be on a plane to San Francisco to see the Titans and 49ers(Patrick Willis, Tennessee's Own) on Friday or I would be able to see this massacre. Camden 41 Lewis County 13

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do Camden fans have a short memory? This time last year, you guys thought you would be Fairview by 21, well that didn't happen. I don't think Camden fans are in any way shape or form able to think any game in the playoffs will be easy. Lewis Co. and Fairview from last year are very similar. Please just don't get the boys over confident cause that would screw up my bracket. :thumb:

Everybody talking about records ,LC is 3-7 which means nothing

I guess 6-5, 7-4, 8-4, 10-2, 11-1, 11-2, 12-1, also means nothing. NO GOLD BALL

2000 (8-4)

Lewis Co. 3, Huntingdon 17

2001 (12-1)

Lewis Co. 14, McKenzie 42

2002 (11-2)

Lewis Co. 13, McKenzie 16

2003 (12-1)

Lewis Co. 6, Huntingdon 35

2004 (6-5)

Lewis Co. 0, Camden 32

2005 (7-4)

Lewis Co. 14, Ezell-Harding 17

2006 (10-2)

Lewis Co. 0, Goodpasture 48

2007 (11-1)

Lewis Co. 14, Hickman Co. 21

2008 (11-1)

Lewis Co. 21, Goodpasture 28

Q: How do you scare a Lewis Co. player?

A: Tell him the playoffs are next Friday night

Dang....I think I see a pattern here....

I think Camden will win the football game. I won't go as far as to predict a score. I remember a heavily favored Camden team getting drilled by LC AT HOME for the region title a few years back. Better bring your lunch pail and strap up the work boots. The only way Camden blows out LC is if they play hard, do not turn the ball over and minimize missed assignments. If they do that, I think they can blow out LC. If not, it'll be a close game and we may be an early out.

It is the playoffs, after all. One bad game means season end.

Play your hearts out, boys. GO LIONS!

Do Camden fans have a short memory? This time last year, you guys thought you would be Fairview by 21, well that didn't happen. I don't think Camden fans are in any way shape or form able to think any game in the playoffs will be easy. Lewis Co. and Fairview from last year are very similar. Please just don't get the boys over confident cause that would screw up my bracket. :thumb:

Gerry...this year, just like last year, it's mostly non-Camden fans spouting off about Camden dominating their first round opponents. Real Camden fans have a healthly respect for the Panther program and know they better bring their A game every time the Lions play from here on out. Do I think we win? Yes I do because I believe in this team. Do I need a Fairview fan who has been just as guilty in the past of over looking playoff opponents ( do I really need to bring up 2004?) telling me how loud I should cheer for my team? No, not really.

Gerry...this year, just like last year, it's mostly non-Camden fans spouting off about Camden dominating their first round opponents. Real Camden fans have a healthly respect for the Panther program and know they better bring their A game every time the Lions play from here on out. Do I think we win? Yes I do because I believe in this team. Do I need a Fairview fan who has been just as guilty in the past of over looking playoff opponents ( do I really need to bring up 2004?) telling me how loud I should cheer for my team? No, not really.

It's called learning from past mistakes and trying to guide others not to make my same mistakes. :wacko: Just showing some love to the Camden faithful. I'm sure you would do the same to me. I have learned come playoff time anything can happen.