10AAA in the playoffs

NEAlumTN

I believe when you guys were 5A which is now 6A the "powers" did beat you guys :blink:

Melrose was one time 5A for a little while and guess what: not out of the first round! Check your history before you pound on your chest and yell at someone who never said anything bad about YOUR TEAM! I said you guys are good, just no one else in 10AAA is very good. So crawl back under your rock and walk through another 10AAA team this Friday. Also, curious: When is the last time a team from Memphis made it to the state? So, I would guess those powers are doing fine when they play your MEMPHIS Schools :?:

Mitchell was in the title game LAST YEAR, so CHECK YOUR FACTS!. Melrose was in the title game in 2005 and 2004. Germantown was there in 2003. Ridgeway was there in 2002. East was there in 2000 and 1999. MUS is there every other year it seems and CBHS has been there in this decade. What's your point? Who is YOUR team?

Those are two great questions! Coachfoozeball obviously has made NO point yet! Every single one of his posts seemed to be directed toward D.C. So, I am gonna assume that he has no team (or no knowledge of H.S. football at least), but once was a fan of Dickson Co. I am gonna have to agree with morethanxando and say that this guy was applied for a job as a coach at Dickson Co. and was turned down! Thus, he has some built up anger against them and anyone they play! He clearly couldn't be a true fan of any team, because most fans have SOME knowledge of how H.S. football works. He has yet to point out the numerous other teams with worse records that are in the 6A playoffs! I don't even know if he knows that. He just needs to stop posting, because each post makes him seem like he less and less informed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the first round was a fairly even matching for all of 10aaa with the exception of poor springfield. The sad part is that springfield is talking like they have a chance on that other post. I am sure...with it being the opening round, and henry losing to chs that they will NOT overlook those kids. Therealgame. With a son at chs I am a huge supporter of them as well as NE. This year I would love to see a rematch of henry and chs as I know they would too! Chs has a big week against a tough beech team. Honestly I an proud of clarksville as a whole for pushing four teams in this year!

Its actually more sad to have the attitude that they dont have a chance. It is football and even though HC is/should be favored, it would not be some huge upset.....

Let's be honest, it would be a huge upset. I don't believe it will happen, but a team with a losing record ousting the #2 team in the state sounds like a big upset to me. However, that will not occur. It actually won't even be close

Some make confidence sound like arrogance and if you guys do not make it to state this year that will be underachieving. HC is favored and are suppose to beat Springfield but that does not garentee anything.....

Let's be honest, it would be a huge upset. I don't believe it will happen, but a team with a losing record ousting the #2 team in the state sounds like a big upset to me. However, that will not occur. It actually won't even be close

Some make confidence sound like arrogance and if you guys do not make it to state this year that will be underachieving. HC is favored and are suppose to beat Springfield but that does not garentee anything.....

Our team lost its two best players last year. Both are playing in the SEC. We have no SEC caliber players presently and no one with exceptional speed (at least if we do I haven't seen them through ten games). We have a good team, and maybe a real good team. Our defense is a little better than last year but our offense is nowhere near as explosive. Not winning a state championship will not be underachieving for this team except to someone like you who either doesn't like us or has never seen us play.

Dickson Co. has always played a tough schedule in any district or region!! Look back over the

years and see we have been in the Williamson co. region and except for 2008's team we were

always playing for a region title with all the Brentwood, Franklin and such schools. Tell me which

region other than 6-5a over the last 4 or 5 years was better?? Our non-region schedule also

included Riverdale for several years along with a Brentwood Academy game thrown in every

now and then. When you build a new high school in a county rich in football tradition as DC

was and is now, you split up the athletes and some years are not as good as others. Look at

Creekwood and DC and tell me what kind of team they could put on the field together and

you might see another state championship back in Dickson Co. some day!!

just because 7 teams made it from this district made it to the playoffs doesnt mean this is the best district. plain and simple

where did you read that? I don't remember anyone saying that is was! Show us where you read that on this post!

just because 7 teams made it from this district made it to the playoffs doesnt mean this is the best district. plain and simple

Who are you talking to? Nobody has said that. Are yopu saying that it makes this district the worst? What are you trying to say?

Realgame...I guess wideright00 must have been on the wrong thread...or maybe the wrong state's Coacht...because I've looked for that post...and I haven't found where anyone said that District 10AAA is the BEST or the WORST district in TN...maybe there's a District 10AAA is New York or Alabama where Coacht is also very popular....that's the only thing I can imagine!

Well, friday is finally here. I don't know about everyone else, but this week has drug out for me and tonight is only 11 hours away! No rain in the forecast, a chilly november night, and round one almost under way. Lots of smack has been talked and it'll be fun to see which teams walk. Good luck to all the kids tonightand I hope its an injury free night for all. Now the question is.... Are you ready for some footbaalllll?!

Hey coachboozeball, Henry Co. didn't beg to go anywhwere and has never run from competition. Maybe your just sore about getting your @$$ kicked by Henry Co. Anyway, 5 years ago everyone wanted to play us for they're homecoming game. I guess you are just another example of what else comes with success.....HATERS! :unsure: Im sure with all the kids dressed out on the Henry Co. team, we look like a huge 6A team, but I think that just speaks volumes about the great coaching staff we have. Every kid wants to play on the team! TSSAA put us where we are and we will play the teams they schedule us to play, whether its Memphis teams or Nashville teams or Clarksville teams. Quit crying and leave it on the field!

Henry County has never kicked my @$$ as you so intelligently stated! I also did a little homework before I posted and noticed, by looking at past schedules that five years ago as you like to talk about you guys were in the largest classification, maybe that is why you were "everyone's homecoming". I only was stating a fact about you guys running to stay in 5A (like you did so you have no comment to come back on). Ok let's look at your schedule (since you don't run away from competition), your two nondistrict teams were a 4A team and a 2A team. Man, that's really bringing on the competition since you already stated that you have enough players to be a six A team :roflolk:

You guys make me laugh. You get on here and act as if you could beat the Steelers and when anyone calls you out you start talking about how you have haters because you used to be bad and now you are world beaters. If you are going to dish it out then be able to take it. :thumb:

Bottom line: District 10 got seven teams in and after Friday there will be one left and that will be you guys. That is all that needs to be said and I will talk to you on Saturday after the beatings of your so called tough district that the TSSAA got right. The TSSAA missed big time on this crap, unless you are in District ten.

Congratulations to Dickson County by beating one six A team and making the six A playoffs. I bet they get beat by three touchdowns on Friday. What will you say then????????

I believe there are more teams than one left from District 10. Am I right? Are YOU wrong? I think Dickson won. I do NOT think they lost by three touchdowns. Am I right? Are YOU wrong AGAIN? YOU are a JOKE!!