Clinton vs Shelbyville 1st round @ Clinton

dragonfan123

Just to put everyone's hearts and minds at ease... the Clinton Recreation department has done a great job on the field and there is ZERO chance of the game being moved. I drove by today and they are putting the field markings on the field as we speak. The Rec department, Clinton HS, and a number of loyal Dragon fans needed to be thanked for their efforts to make this field as good as possible. Dragon Pride lives in a lot of hearts!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space 3 have you not yet realized that I am the biggest trash talker on Coacht, everyone that is not a Clinton fan wants me to be quit but will I NO.. and AC fans do not get under my skin... especially you, its impossible for you people to do that... I talk trash because Clinton backs it up, and and true AC fan would not want a healthy Hazelhurst on the field,(hes the best player in East Tennessee) and everyone knows we would have beaten you by 4 scores instead of 2, He would run all over you and its retarded comments like that that make you look stupid not me. But I don't need excuses because we won and will win again.. I have been killin you on here since i joined an will continue to do so, so get ready for next week, gather up a ton of excuses for me like you did last week so I can have fun on here ok, and remember you are the man space 3 :angry: (far from it)

We dont want you to stop you are what makes getting on coach T so much fun :popcorneater: #2 is good and he is one of the best RB in east Tn. But is the AC fans and players scared? I dont think so. They no they can play with Clinton. AC is the underdog so really we cant say nothing and you beat us ya ya #2 didnt play bla bla you say the same stuff it is so funny a adult would get on here and say some of the stuff you say. But like I say keep up trash talking it makes are day dragonfan123 is now called (30yr old HOMBRE) :hungry: We cant wait to here what you have to say next we are all getting a kick out of it here at work :angry:

Oh and they are clinton fans here making fun of you keep up the good work :angry::excl:

i hardly ever agree with space but i have to on this one. hombre makes clinton fans looks like classless idiots and there is absolutely no way he ever played 14 years of football unless he made a career out of flag. if you enjoy being hated so much then man up and lets hear a name so we can see if all this trash talk is deserved. lets see if that career u brag about is for real. as for the other posters on this thread please dont let dfan123 be your image of the typical dragon fan. most of us are much more like 92dragon, respectful and thoughtful. Good luck to all, hope the field holds up and lets trash them mavs in the 2nd. clinton 35-14. GO DRAGONS!!!

Oh and they are clinton fans here making fun of you keep up the good work :angry::excl:

So space 3 let me recap all the reasons why AC got beat last Thursday, O the field was bad, o the turnovers, o the refs.. U see if you go back an read you are the one who makes all the excuses not me.. and I am a long ways from 30 so really start doing your research when you try an crack some jokes, you really suck at it... I don't know who's worse, ur AC mavs on the field or you trying to make funny jokes.. your jokes are a disgrace to the true trash talkers, and your mavs are a disgrace to the game of football... .. you would love to be on my level son but sorry it just cant happen so no your roll get in an AC mavs board and talk some redneck talk with your friends. talk to u next week

Oh and they are clinton fans here making fun of you keep up the good work :excl::angry:

i hardly ever agree with space but i have to on this one. hombre makes clinton fans looks like classless idiots and there is absolutely no way he ever played 14 years of football unless he made a career out of flag. if you enjoy being hated so much then man up and lets hear a name so we can see if all this trash talk is deserved. lets see if that career u brag about is for real. as for the other posters on this thread please dont let dfan123 be your image of the typical dragon fan. most of us are much more like 92dragon, respectful and thoughtful. Good luck to all, hope the field holds up and lets trash them mavs in the 2nd. clinton 35-14. GO DRAGONS!!!

ethel77 thats cool hop on board with space 3,, its all good buddy.... Ill keep talking about my dragons and yes I played for Clinton and in college, an I ain't given up my name its my secret.. sorry if I talk to much on here but it will continue so u an everyone else will have to get over it.... Ill try an start talking nice ok...awww.. lets play sweet with AC fans on coacht... ain't happening sorry... :excl: like i told another person, you a space 3 start your own chat room an talk nice ok... awwww

Oh and they are clinton fans here making fun of you keep up the good work :excl::angry:

ethel77 thats cool hop on board with space 3,, its all good buddy.... Ill keep talking about my dragons and yes I played for Clinton and in college, an I ain't given up my name its my secret.. sorry if I talk to much on here but it will continue so u an everyone else will have to get over it.... Ill try an start talking nice ok...awww.. lets play sweet with AC fans on coacht... ain't happening sorry... :excl: like i told another person, you a space 3 start your own chat room an talk nice ok... awwww

awww all that big talk and no balls.... what a shame dfan. here its not so bad il do it too. Jacob Ertel dragon player 04-07, #77. didnt play much til senior year. there if a guy who wasnt even very good can do it im sure the mighty hombre can.

First I would like to say hello to all the Clinton Dragon fans. I have heard a lot about CoachT and figured I would give it a try. I would like to start my first post by saying good luck to Clinton in the first round of the play-offs, their first round opponent will not be an easy one. Second, I have been reading some of D123's post and I happen to like is confidence in Clinton, as everyone knows it has been a long time since Clinton has had something to be proud of on the football field, and from the looks of it, some Anderson County fans are talking just as much as D123. I'm not the trash talking type, but if people are talking bad to or about you, its really hard not to say something back. So D123 keep up the good work backing up the Dragons, it's always good to have a person like that backing you up! Good Luck Dragons, and please don't take this 1st round game lightly, win and win big so TSSAA and everyone else will start showing you guys a little respect.

GO DRAGONS

First I would like to say hello to all the Clinton Dragon fans. I have heard a lot about CoachT and figured I would give it a try. I would like to start my first post by saying good luck to Clinton in the first round of the play-offs, their first round opponent will not be an easy one. Second, I have been reading some of D123's post and I happen to like is confidence in Clinton, as everyone knows it has been a long time since Clinton has had something to be proud of on the football field, and from the looks of it, some Anderson County fans are talking just as much as D123. I'm not the trash talking type, but if people are talking bad to or about you, its really hard not to say something back. So D123 keep up the good work backing up the Dragons, it's always good to have a person like that backing you up! Good Luck Dragons, and please don't take this 1st round game lightly, win and win big so TSSAA and everyone else will start showing you guys a little respect.

GO DRAGONS

I said from day one if Clinton wins next week Ill be rooting for you guys. Dragonfan123 I wont commint on your post no more cause im sure everyone is getting tired of it. So next Friday should be awsome should be a great game. You all should win like I said you have some great kids. But AC has a offense that can put up points. So lets just play the game and if Clinton wins I hope you all go all the way and see you all next year. Cant waitshould be great lets get past this week first. :angry:

Is it just me or is Classof2002 the same as Dragonfan123. Its funny how one guy keeps getting ripped by everybody, and then suddenly a new member logs on and has 3 posts that are only about agreeing with dragonfan123. If they are the same this is the saddest thing I have seen. If they are not the same then Dragonfan you need to check your boy and start sticking up for yourself with some actual intelligent posts and thoughts about the game.