Lexington @ Spring Hill in rd. 1

kyle809

Either team doesn't matter to us who wins. It should be a good tune up for us to get into and past the third round. We need more defense from which ever team wins so that our offense and passing game can get ready for the third round.

We need to have a tough 1st round game to get us prepared for Lipscomb(who I see winning the 1st round too) in the 2nd round.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure do miss the old 5-3a. Even though we had some great battles on the field, come play-offs we always stuck together. Seems Lewis doesn't like their new roommates, lol. Snap, crackle & a loud pop. These country boys from Maury will put a hat on those Elvis impersonators. Welcome west Tennessee to some in your face football!

:hungry::lol::thumb:

Don't flatter yourself, I have a friends son that plays there. Awful thin skin there.

Maybe if you can maintain the level that you played at this year, you can appreciate that its not all about you. If I had a friend that player for SH I would say the same.

My bad Stat1. Understand your dilemma. Would probably do the same as you. Anyway, god luck to Lewis in the playoffs. If you remember I predicted they would make it in.

Can anybody with a defense please step up? A passing defense? Anybody?

I was wondering the exact same thing in week 2 when Giles County AND Spring Hill went up and down the field against each other's defense for a big portion of the game. Spring Hill AS WELL as Giles County needs to worry about their first round and potential second round opponents FIRST. I don't believe anyone at Spring Hill is overlooking anybody and I'm suprised someone from Giles would overlook any team especially considering a possible second round match-up against David Lipscomb. No matter what type of season Lipscomb has had to this point doing that is borderline idiotic and very arrogant... Be careful what you wish for. I'd assume that David Lipscomb would be very tough if Giles County played them in the second round.

Trust me. No REAL Giles fan is overlooking anybody. Giles coaches are totally focused on Chester County and the players are also. As far as they are concerned Friday night is the championship game. Every Friday night will be treated the same way. As a poster said; Giles has never won nothing except a few games. Any "smack" will be coming from the outside in, not the inside out.

Now, back to Lexington and Spring Hill... :hungry:

Sure do miss the old 5-3a. Even though we had some great battles on the field, come play-offs we always stuck together. Seems Lewis doesn't like their new roommates, lol. Snap, crackle & a loud pop. These country boys from Maury will put a hat on those Elvis impersonators. Welcome west Tennessee to some in your face football!

:thumb:B):thumb:

Don't flatter yourself, I have a friends son that plays there. Awful thin skin there.

Maybe if you can maintain the level that you played at this year, you can appreciate that its not all about you. If I had a friend that player for SH I would say the same.

My bad Stat1. Understand your dilemma. Would probably do the same as you. Anyway, god luck to Lewis in the playoffs. If you remember I predicted they would make it in.

I'll pass it along to the other stat .....there are 5 of us that use this name...hence the name pack.

Don't know much about Lexington myself. I know a few years back they weren't to good and I seen that they had a 6-3 record but don't know who its against. I heard you guys played in a real mess the other night.

Good luck :thumb: . Now I guess we'll get attacked from lexington people for that. ;)

Lexington folks are usually all right. They just play in an area That does not play tough competition.....as evidenced by the advancement of several old region 5 teams over them. Crockett used to belong there but moved to an even easier area.

stat..........this is where the rubber hits the road for some of us. Time for the rest of the state to pay attention

Go Raiders. Should be a good crowd in Spring Hill on Friday.

I agree 27. Looks like the weather will be perfect for football.

Question for Lexington fans:

Do you guys travel well? How many will you be bringing to The HILL?

If the crowd at Lexington 3 years ago is any indication of how well they travel then I wouldn't expect a whole lot of Lexington faithful. Spring Hill, 2 hours away, had the same size crowd Lexington had.