Lexington @ Spring Hill in rd. 1

kyle809

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a recomendation for a good place to eat there?

Besides the concession stand.? :lol:

If you want local try "Whiskers" (varied menu-catfish is their specialty) across from the school on Hwy 31 or "Asuka" 3 miles north of the school on Hwy 31.

If you want a really ole fashion good burger (non-chain) try "Jumbo House" 3 miles south of the school on Hwy 31. If you're really hungry get the Johnnie Burger; if you only want to be full get the Janie Burger. Their "broasted chicken" is good also.

If you want "chain" type there is O'Charleys, Logans, Olive Garden, Buffalo Wild Wings etc. 2 miles north of the school on Hwy 31.

School Address for GPS is: 1 Raider Lane, Columbia, TN 38401.

Travel Safe. :thumb:

Unless they drained the pond there exists some very fine fishing holes about the 18 yard line on the home side. Rumor is; you catch it the concession stand will fry it! :thumb:

Fine eating in SH and a great atmosphere. Sh by 7+ :thumb:

Got the pond drained, gathered up all the fish and 2 turtles. :D

Planning on a big fish fry this weekend. :thumb:

Are all those places mentioned earlier are in Columbia, or Spring Hill ;) ? Any good Mexican Resturaunts? We try to find some good Fajitas everywhere we go, but that burger sounds good. So far, we have not been dissappointed with the dining anywhere we have gone to watch the Tigers play. What about shopping? Mall? Outlet? Anyone off the soccer board going to be at the game? I would sure like to meet a fellow coachT'er.

And.......Is there parking on the visitor's side? Nothing is worse than parking, walking through the gate, around the field, up into the stands, sitting down, and then...........your wife noticing all the fans coming in right there next to the visitor side. I usually get the business till kickoff :D!

And my daughter wants to know if the popcorn is any good :thumb: , and if you have hot chocolate at the concession stand.

Are all those places mentioned earlier are in Columbia, or Spring Hill :hungry: ? Any good Mexican Resturaunts? We try to find some good Fajitas everywhere we go, but that burger sounds good. So far, we have not been dissappointed with the dining anywhere we have gone to watch the Tigers play. What about shopping? Mall? Outlet? Anyone off the soccer board going to be at the game? I would sure like to meet a fellow coachT'er.

And.......Is there parking on the visitor's side? Nothing is worse than parking, walking through the gate, around the field, up into the stands, sitting down, and then...........your wife noticing all the fans coming in right there next to the visitor side. I usually get the business till kickoff :angry:!

And my daughter wants to know if the popcorn is any good :popcorneater: , and if you have hot chocolate at the concession stand.

Jumbo House is North Columbia. Chain Restaurants are in Spring Hill.

Whiskers is across the street from school.

Shopping in SH; Kohl's, etc, etc. (I don't go there much)

Ponchos (Mexican). Go North on 31 into Spring Hill. Take left at 3rd Traffic Light. Ponchos on the right.

No parking on visitors side.

Yes on popcorn and hot chocolate.

Travel Safe. :angry: