POWELL vs SOUTH 1st round 5A @Death Valley

crawdad

Not really a cheap shot we actually got the idea from the late Bill Wilson when he was at Bearden and we showed to play them and they had Pink shirts on that said 55-10 from the year before...and they beat us 20-7 and played lights out and as hard as they could play so we thought we would try it we just had some quitters in out senior class that down played it and made it a joke...so no harm...keep it interesting up there and if you all win who is next? Havent looked at the bracket close enough?

Winner of this one gets the winner of Morristown West/Catholic.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a cheap shot we actually got the idea from the late Bill Wilson when he was at Bearden and we showed to play them and they had Pink shirts on that said 55-10 from the year before...and they beat us 20-7 and played lights out and as hard as they could play so we thought we would try it we just had some quitters in out senior class that down played it and made it a joke...so no harm...keep it interesting up there and if you all win who is next? Havent looked at the bracket close enough?

The winner of the Powell-South game plays the winner of the Morristown West-Catholic game. South would host, if they win. If Powell were to find a way to pull the upset, they would have to go to either West or Catholic.

I want to "turn in" Bobbymamma. :D It wouldnt be a party without her.......

Did somebody say party?! The Mamas of this bunch gotta have a little fun, ya know... afterall, we do take full credit for raising this bunch of talented, attractive, and successful boyz! Here's to the REBEL MAMAS....tough love and good times, as always.

Anyone joining me for the Moms of the Year meeting before the game tomorrow? I'll need to plan ahead. Preparation is essential for all good Moms, as we all know. No, Dads....you're not invited this time either....some things are best left to the ladies. (Or as Greg says..."Hey! That's no lady- that's my wife!")

REBEL KARMA LIVES ON...

The BobbyMama & Apple Pie

One heck of a gutsy performance last week Bobeye. It reminded me of how you ran everytime you got your hands on the ball last year. I knew you had it Dude I just didn't know where it went. Looks like you found it. None too soon! So it looks like you are the only one with stones enough to lead this bunch. Aaron is too busy with trying to get back in the game so he needs you to lead the launch. What about it Duece? It seems to me that your season just began. Just remember one thing...every coach and recruiter that means anything will be at the quarterfinals and on. After all...it's the icing that makes the cake. Good luck this week and I hope you build a fire of epic proportions and that everybody becomes kinlin.

Ok HTV and your South buddies...I guess they like you right now because you all havent played yet...and thanks for the grammar pointers, thats original guy...and by the way I dont know if I like you or not but I do know who you are...so keep that in mind and if you are friends with Central grads great...no meaning...but you all keep your friendships with each other HTV and South fans and we will see which has a blow up on here next week...my anticipation is South...because they think they should win as do I...so no pressure...but HTV enjoy your friday night and good luck and see ya soon...maybe the second round? :popcorneater: And for you South fans just wait and see how the game goes and see what you think...get it!!!

WOW its good to see you two kiss and makeup!!!!!!! but your womenfolk will be mad. what the funny thing is i know both you and you know one eachother yall have fun

Ok HTV and your South buddies...I guess they like you right now because you all havent played yet...and thanks for the grammar pointers, thats original guy...and by the way I dont know if I like you or not but I do know who you are...so keep that in mind and if you are friends with Central grads great...no meaning...but you all keep your friendships with each other HTV and South fans and we will see which has a blow up on here next week...my anticipation is South...because they think they should win as do I...so no pressure...but HTV enjoy your friday night and good luck and see ya soon...maybe the second round? :popcorneater: And for you South fans just wait and see how the game goes and see what you think...get it!!!

WOW its good to see you two kiss and makeup!!!!!!! but your womenfolk will be mad. what the funny thing is i know both you and you know one eachother yall have fun

Whoa, there, Pilgrim. Even if I know him, I ain't kissing no male Bobcat. I don't work that way. A handshake, maybe, but no kisses. :hungry:

I don't know a lot about Powell so I can't really make a solid predicition. I heard Clint is going to be out again tho. One thing is for sure, WE NEED TO START FAST! Jump on them early, get the 12th man involved! Ive got a good feeling about the playoffs, i think the Rebels will play with a sense of urgency. We've got a tough game at hand, it looks like powell's losses are to very good teams. On a side note, my wife finally bought a south shirt to wear to the game. I've been working on her for awhile now (she's a volunteer alum). Can't wait to get me one of those burgers :angry: . Let's get this rebel train rollin'. Lets get loud tonight, we fans and supporters need to step up and get loud for the boys in columbia blue. I plan on losing my voice tonight, im gonna leave it all out there in the stands! :angry:

Let's get this rebel train rollin'. Lets get loud tonight, we fans and supporters need to step up and get loud for the boys in columbia blue. I plan on losing my voice tonight, im gonna leave it all out there in the stands! :angry:

Now that's what I'm talking about! Crank it, baby.... Who's wearing their Rebel colors at work today? I got it all on--- halo/devil horn hat and all! Time for some party OM!

Rebel Nation...

I love the papers. Everyone from Morristown to the West has every IMAC team (except TN High) picked to lose the upcoming game. Time for us to represent our conference well South, good luck tonight, I want to see you all in the 3rd round!

The News-Sentinel picked Powell to pull the upset. Hopefully that won't be the kiss of death for the Panthers.