POWELL vs SOUTH 1st round 5A @Death Valley

crawdad

Wow my info is not as good as it used to be. Halls turned in Central? Who turned Powell? This is crazy schools turning in one another for things.

It's my understanding that nobody "turned Powell in" over anything. Like I said, there were rumors out there, but they don't seem to have anything substantial behind them.

Who's on first? What's on second? Hey, "Heyhowsitgoing"----I'll turn you in if you'll turn me in. I'll call Satchump and see if he'll turn Comp in. Maybe Crawdad will turn in Pudding and Pudding will turn in Crawdad. We'll all meet at the county jail, cell block 13. You bring the "shine" and I'll bring some real imitation crab meat and we'll have a party. Go Rebels.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow my info is not as good as it used to be. Halls turned in Central? Who turned Powell? This is crazy schools turning in one another for things.

It's my understanding that nobody "turned Powell in" over anything. Like I said, there were rumors out there, but they don't seem to have anything substantial behind them.

Who's on first? What's on second? Hey, "Heyhowsitgoing"----I'll turn you in if you'll turn me in. I'll call Satchump and see if he'll turn Comp in. Maybe Crawdad will turn in Pudding and Pudding will turn in Crawdad. We'll all meet at the county jail, cell block 13. You bring the "shine" and I'll bring some real imitation crab meat and we'll have a party. Go Rebels.

I want to "turn in" Bobbymamma. :popcorneater: It wouldnt be a party without her.......

Thank you. This "turning in" nonsense is pretty silly, isn't it?

I'll have to check with my probation officer to see if I can go. Can they get Tom Taylor on the radio out at the county jail? I'd hate to miss the game whilst we a partying. I think I'll invite Volman and muttand jeff too if there's room and enough fixins. :popcorneater:

LOL! Considering I am not a South Homer (don't really have allegence to any one NET team. I just like to see good high school football and South plays exciting football), I am honored that you'd want to "turn me in" too! I'll watch my back closer now, since I don't know what a crawdad looks like. I guess it's like we tell our kids, about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Seems I am guity by association huh?

By the way, back to the GAME, I spoke to a couple of the Rebel starters that I do know and they assured me that they WILL NOT be overlooking Powell and the lopsided scrimmage in the pre-season means nothing.

HTV thanks for acknowledging the rumors...but I was told some of those rumors and when it involves your program you have to speak up...just as you would...so dont act like you are so mature and that was silly...this thread is silly and you may not like me and I may not like you but we both have a competitive nature and know something about sports or we wouldnt want to fet into these conversations...so as far as the pissing contest goes I am not trying to piss farther than you...just hate when people seem to act like somebody else is dumb or dont know what they are talking about like you do in your own condescending manner...but thanks again for the ammo and keep it up...and as far as the rumor mill goes I heard the rumor from a Powell coach...but you know more about it than I do...just remember I know something you dont know... :flower:

HTV thanks for acknowledging the rumors...but I was told some of those rumors and when it involves your program you have to speak up...just as you would...so dont act like you are so mature and that was silly...this thread is silly and you may not like me and I may not like you but we both have a competitive nature and know something about sports or we wouldnt want to fet into these conversations...so as far as the pissing contest goes I am not trying to piss farther than you...just hate when people seem to act like somebody else is dumb or dont know what they are talking about like you do in your own condescending manner...but thanks again for the ammo and keep it up...and as far as the rumor mill goes I heard the rumor from a Powell coach...but you know more about it than I do...just remember I know something you dont know... :flower:

Obviously your meds from yesterday aren't working. Otherwise you wouldn't puke out all of your thoughts into one endless sentence/paragraph/novel. Since you are new to a South thread we will forgive you that you don't know that only friend Comp is allowed that honor. He does end some sentences, we just don't know what they mean.

Can #10 do the punting this week? If not , we may want to get Bobby a pair of Elton John platform cleats for punt formations. I'm afraid we will snap one over his head. Kid got hops. :wacko:

Good thing he can jump or two of those could have been even more UGLY! Anyone remember Clint shanking one at Gate City? Yep, we recovered that one too. I love it when a plan comes together! :blink:

Do you remember the story about the boy crying wolf? He cried wolf so many times that he was ignored.

That's pretty much what we have here, and I know that I talk to a lot more Powell coaches than you do on a much more regular basis, and that's not debatable. I know all about the alledged turn ins, and there is nothing to them. I said there were rumors out there, which there were - baseless rumors.

Has Powell been "turned in"? Probably about as often as everybody else in Knox County has. The wolf cries early and often and has no single target.

As for my "not liking you", I don't know you to be able to make that determination. I will debate what you say here with what I know to be true, but since we have never met to my knowledge I don't know if I "like" you or not. That's why I said I would like to meet you some time. People can disagree on issues without disliking each other. I'm really not hard to get along with. Some of my good friends are Central grads, by the way. :blink: