Stone Memorial vs Livingston Academy (Playoffs)

King21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA won the first game in a close relatively high scoreing game if I remember right. I think the score in the rematch will be a little more seperated in LA's favor. I know its a long way from Friday but will they play this on LA's field or try and move to Tech? GO HOGEYE!!

I think it needs to be played at LA if there is any way possible. Moving it to Tech will take away the home field advantage. They earned home field advantage so they should be able to reap the rewards. Stone Memorial will have to just suck it up and play in the mud.

LA won the first game in a close relatively high scoreing game if I remember right. I think the score in the rematch will be a little more seperated in LA's favor. I know its a long way from Friday but will they play this on LA's field or try and move to Tech? GO HOGEYE!!

I think it need's to be played at LA if there is any way possible. Moving it to Tech will take away the home field advantage. They earned home field advantage so they should be able to reap the rewards. Stone Memorial will have to just suck it up and play in the mud.

Agree...Play at LA!! They earned HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE! Playing in the mud is fun anyway!

GO HOG-EYE!

I bet you would there doll. Who do you play this week? Yeah. As for knocking off, I mean, crazy things have happened. The Giants beat the Patriots, the Sox beat the Yankees, Cumberland County won 2 games for the first time since 2005, so yeah, it COULD happen. :lol:

I dont think Yankees and Patriots is a good comparison to the Livingston Academy Wildcats. Especially since Stone has almost beat you already once and CCHS should have.