Stone Memorial vs Livingston Academy (Playoffs)

King21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PANTHERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES I SAID IT PANTHERS ALL THE WAY TIME FOR SOME RESPECT.TIME TO SHOW YOU HAM AND EGGERS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO PANTHERS GO PANTHERS

I think you need to use a few more exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think Yankees and Patriots is a good comparison to the Livingston Academy Wildcats. Especially since Stone has almost beat you already once and CCHS should have.

thats what im sayin lol we only lost by 4 pts. the last game and theyre actin like it wasnt even a game. i dont kno about LA but stone has matured since that game and their D has gotten smarter and stronger and they showed that in the Scott Co. game

I am sure both teams have gotten better, by huge margins at least I know LA has. The game agianst Stone was by far the worst game LA played all year on D. I cant speak for Stone but if they have not improved greatly it could be a long night. As you say they hae gotten better and playing the district their in they should've. Cant wait till friday. GO HOG-EYE!!!! :popcorneater:

Stone had 5 turnovers the last time they played LA and still only lost by 4. and i read its a joke stone is in the playoffs? our boys earned it like every other team that is in the playoffs, nothing is a joke. its funny how a program thats been together for a little under 3 years is already competein and barely losing to a program thats existed for god knows how long. i think stone is under estimating LA and LA is def. under estimating stone just becuz of our past few years when in reality u barely won on the beginning of the season.

I guess Livingston has waited for this day for awhile. Finaly getting away from that other region. With the closeness of the first game everyone can see who has improved the most. Livingston has had 3 good weeks in a row although it seemed that Dekalb QB was bareley able to move. The mud definitly helped Livingston against York. Macon wasn't to good but Livingston beat them like they weren't to good which is a credit to Livingston. Can't see Stone winning this one because Livingston appears to be playing as good as they have all year.

I dont think Yankees and Patriots is a good comparison to the Livingston Academy Wildcats. Especially since Stone has almost beat you already once and CCHS should have.

thats what im sayin lol we only lost by 4 pts. the last game and theyre actin like it wasnt even a game. i dont kno about LA but stone has matured since that game and their D has gotten smarter and stronger and they showed that in the Scott Co. game

I am sure both teams have gotten better, by huge margins at least I know LA has. The game agianst Stone was by far the worst game LA played all year on D. I cant speak for Stone but if they have not improved greatly it could be a long night. As you say they hae gotten better and playing the district their in they should've. Cant wait till friday. GO HOG-EYE!!!! :popcorneater:

Stone had 5 turnovers the last time they played LA and still only lost by 4. and i read its a joke stone is in the playoffs? our boys earned it like every other team that is in the playoffs, nothing is a joke. its funny how a program thats been together for a little under 3 years is already competein and barely losing to a program thats existed for god knows how long. i think stone is under estimating LA and LA is def. under estimating stone just becuz of our past few years when in reality u barely won on the beginning of the season.

Easy there ol firecracker you will get the respect you earn it is not givin freely. Yes LA has been around a very long time and that is why I say if you think for one minute that they will overlook someone in the playoffs you need to come down out of that mountian air for awhile. If Stone is coming in thinking they are going to a cake walk well lets just say uh oh bad boo boo and the last time I checked it doesnt matter if you win by one or one hundred a W is a W. GO HOG-EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANTHERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES I SAID IT PANTHERS ALL THE WAY TIME FOR SOME RESPECT.TIME TO SHOW YOU HAM AND EGGERS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO PANTHERS GO PANTHERS

Respect LOL it's a JOKE that Stone's even in the playoffs..

Yes it is a BIG JOKE.........