Stone Memorial vs Livingston Academy (Playoffs)

King21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you would there doll. Who do you play this week? Yeah. As for knocking off, I mean, crazy things have happened. The Giants beat the Patriots, the Sox beat the Yankees, Cumberland County won 2 games for the first time since 2005, so yeah, it COULD happen. :thumb:

I dont think Yankees and Patriots is a good comparison to the Livingston Academy Wildcats. Especially since Stone has almost beat you already once and CCHS should have.

If If's and But's were candy and nuts we would all have a merry Christmas. Still chewing on those sour grapes JP6? Hey its ok to pull for what ever team you wish especialy your neighbor and I think Stone and LA will be a good first round match. GO BIG BLUE!!

WATCH THE DRAW!

LA won the first game in a close relatively high scoreing game if I remember right. I think the score in the rematch will be a little more seperated in LA's favor. I know its a long way from Friday but will they play this on LA's field or try and move to Tech? GO HOGEYE!!

I think it needs to be played at LA if there is any way possible. Moving it to Tech will take away the home field advantage. They earned home field advantage so they should be able to reap the rewards. Stone Memorial will have to just suck it up and play in the mud.

stone suck it up? lol, trust me we dont mind one bit to play in the mud, actually we prefer it, makes it more fun

I bet you would there doll. Who do you play this week? Yeah. As for knocking off, I mean, crazy things have happened. The Giants beat the Patriots, the Sox beat the Yankees, Cumberland County won 2 games for the first time since 2005, so yeah, it COULD happen. :roflol:

I dont think Yankees and Patriots is a good comparison to the Livingston Academy Wildcats. Especially since Stone has almost beat you already once and CCHS should have.

thats what im sayin lol we only lost by 4 pts. the last game and theyre actin like it wasnt even a game. i dont kno about LA but stone has matured since that game and their D has gotten smarter and stronger and they showed that in the Scott Co. game

Good luck to L.A.! :roflol:

Hoping it stays dry this weekend cause I agree it takes your homefield advantage away @ TTU.

Hard to have a loud home crowd there.

That & the fact that the Cavs have a home playoff game this Friday too. Then what?...

I know Coach Lamb is a alumn, but his old alma mater CHS would probably get first dibs.

Anyway, GO CATS!

THE SQUAD :lol:

I bet you would there doll. Who do you play this week? Yeah. As for knocking off, I mean, crazy things have happened. The Giants beat the Patriots, the Sox beat the Yankees, Cumberland County won 2 games for the first time since 2005, so yeah, it COULD happen. :blink:

thats what im sayin lol we only lost by 4 pts. the last game and theyre actin like it wasnt even a game. i dont kno about LA but stone has matured since that game and their D has gotten smarter and stronger and they showed that in the Scott Co. game

what happened against alcoa? and look what la's offense did against dekalb

I bet you would there doll. Who do you play this week? Yeah. As for knocking off, I mean, crazy things have happened. The Giants beat the Patriots, the Sox beat the Yankees, Cumberland County won 2 games for the first time since 2005, so yeah, it COULD happen. :blink:

I am sure both teams have gotten better, by huge margins at least I know LA has. The game agianst Stone was by far the worst game LA played all year on D. I cant speak for Stone but if they have not improved greatly it could be a long night. As you say they hae gotten better and playing the district their in they should've. Cant wait till friday. GO HOG-EYE!!!! :flower: