Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville. (in the jungle)

TimeToPlay58

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whichever team gets the lead the quickest in my opinion has the better shot at winning. So, if I won the toss I would accept and try to score 1st. LV can't throw, so as PowerP said... just stop the run. And if that Smith boy is as good as the older brother for Gordonsville, they have a good QB. Good luck to both teams.

I've noticed that the team scoring the most points wins more times than not...

didnt we play lookout valley in the playoffs in 2002 or 03?my son played them one of those years.if i recall,didnt we play them then,in the first rd.,then in the second rd.,cooper basin?i remember lookout valley then being real small then.i believe they were rebuilding their program.

we played them in 02 in the first round. It was our Senior year and we played South Pitt the next week, then Boyd the week after. Talked to your son earlier today, was hoping to get up there and visit with him while he was in town, but probably not going to happen. I'm sure I'll go visit him when he moves back to the A

hey mr c....how r u?i think he will be glad when he moves back to atlanta.pittsburgh was okay for him.u should c him.hes lost about 30 lbs.tall and slim.r u going to any of the games next wk?

I'm doing great. Graduated from college, still working and trying to better myself. Currently attempting my hand at being a cop with metro, it sure does take a lot of time to get on there. Yeah, I talk to your boy almost everyday. I was having some issues with some things and he was kinda there to talk me through them. Yeah he told me he has slimmed down a bit, I've got about 25-30 lbs to catch him, over the summer I've gone from 335 to about 288 and standing right at 6'4" now. I was planning on flying up to pitt sometime this month to visit but the finds probably will not permit. As for any games, probably not. I haven't been to a HS football game in quite some time.

Its Hard to beat G-ville at the Jungle but football is a funny game. Turn-overs, Weather, Illness (flu), & other things. Good Luck to both Teams! Being a Baseball School (LV) have these two teams meet in Baseball Play-offs?

GO JACKETS! GOING TO THE JUNGLE!

As far as I know they have never met on the baseball diamond. To be honest, I don't ever remember the baseball team getting past the region tournament. Now, I could be wrong, maybe someone else can correct me.