Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville. (in the jungle)

TimeToPlay58

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to start by saying good job tigers! finally, a complete game start to finish. the boys took the playoff game seriously. i would also like to add that the jackets showed honor in a loss like i think they would in in victory. sportsmanship was there on both sides. thats what i like to see. most of the problem that i could see with the tackle issue was that we were coming so fast and so hard we just over shot and could not get them add that to the speed they indeed have equal missed tackles. just very few was just flat out missed. what a difference a year makes. once again coach marshall put the tigers on the field with the right tools and guidance to win. it was up to the tigers to go out and execute, and they did. just keep up the hard work.

I am so proud of the Tigers and how they played last night. Such fire and such energy. Lookout Valley was big and they were so fast. After that first drive, I was afraid for us. I should have had better faith in our players and our coaches. Adjustments made at the half made all the difference in this one. The boys swarmed to the ball and made a statement. To all the doubters, this team is for real. They will go as far as their hearts take them.

Congrats to the teama dn to all of the coaches. Fans, you were the 12th man. Let's load it up and make a good showing at Murfreesboro on Friday.These boys have earned it.

To Lookout Valley, I am sorry for you to have to end your season. I hated it for all your seniors. Best of luck to you in your offseason workouts and prep. You have plenty of talent and desire and we hope to see you again next year. good luck.

Good game Gordonsville,hated that yall played the best game of the year last night,but that what a good team does, in the playoffs. Wish we could have score inside the 10 before the half,Ithink it would have made it a better game.the out come would have been the same any ways.Yall worn us out in the 4 quarter. I didnt think some of our boys were going to get back up a couple of times, but they did and kept fighting to the end......... My boy could bearly move when he got home last night,but he got up at 7 this morning and when to work. ....Proud of all the young men. How lets it ready for some baseball.

Giving it all you've got is all you can do. Sounds like you have a good son there. Congrats on

a good season. Time to start over.

Good game Gordonsville,hated that yall played the best game of the year last night,but that what a good team does, in the playoffs. Wish we could have score inside the 10 before the half,Ithink it would have made it a better game.the out come would have been the same any ways.Yall worn us out in the 4 quarter. I didnt think some of our boys were going to get back up a couple of times, but they did and kept fighting to the end......... My boy could bearly move when he got home last night,but he got up at 7 this morning and when to work. ....Proud of all the young men. How lets it ready for some baseball.

I've been saying all year that Gville hasn't played up to their potential, but last night was the closest they've gotten. Ya'll had some of the best skill players that I had seen all year. IMO, that team could be coached a whole lot better than what Webb does.

thanks to all the fans. it was a great atmosphere. and a great way to go out with me and my fellow seniors at home. thank we all played the best game of the year me included. hope you all come out next week to with horns and all thanks everyone

You're right, you did play your best game of the year.

There were alot of kids on the team that decided to step it up a notch and play like the fans knew they could.

Just don't stop there. There is more football to be played.