DeKalb Co. Vs Greenbriar

MrBubbles

LA GAME POST FIRST- Well from what i hear, because i wasnt at the game. sound slike they got their butts handed to them. That they just dominated dekalb from the get go. Coach trapp and his great offense again but up a great 14 points whooo. great job for the offensive guru keep that up, and your boys season will be done against greenbriar. and who cares if poteetes ankle is still aggravating him make a game plan around it to win, not to still get him all the stats. it is called a team trapp. and that d cordinator of yours. 35 points..that is all i have to say. lastly from what i heard from some friends from greenbriar that was at the game, was that la ran with three down linemen the whole time. how about run the ball trapp pound it you genius. it is hard to throw on a cover four. and how about you take the blame for the loss for probably making a terrible gameplan , not blaming your players. because if you have a bad game plan this week, cya!

Greenbriar wins 28-21

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well DeKalb has picked the wrong part of the season to be playing at there worst.. Greenbriar doesnt have to worry about the DeKalb team that beat them 45-27 last year it could easily be the other away around this year.. however Good Luck Tigers hope you get everything fixed in practice this week.

Lets see both teams are 6-4 and lost their last game, so I am not sure that either of the teams are performing like they had hoped come playoff time. Sounds like someone has forgotten the two shutouts and the six point and three point performances since you only want to bust DeKalbs bubble. Haven't got to see Greenbriar this year, but they have alway been a competitive team and played in the same tough region as DeKalb until this year. DeKalb's offense has alot of weapons and can produce points but the defense is about as consistant as the weather. Everyone knows DeKalb's weakness is stopping a big physical run. Good Luck to both teams, lets hope for good weather and an injury free game for both teams. Can anyone give some information on Greenbriar.

Proud of the way the Cats played Goodpasture Friday night. They swarmed to the ball and played a HUGE, rotundus front line. (No kidding...WHAT do they feed those Goodpasture boys?) The muck and the mud were a factor on both sides but the Cats play at home again and will make up for it this week.

Focus Cats...it's your field and your game. Payback time.

And by the way...congrats to ALL five Robertson County high schools that got in! Represent!!

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20091101/MTCN0302/91101037/1303/MTCN03