Farragut vs Ooltewah

Minethatbird

YEP..!!! I can't wait. Most people don't understand what kind of teams are playing each other friday.,.could easily be state championship game,if they were in seperate regions or pods.....or at least semi-final. 2 former #1s......all the recent history,awesome games,all thrillers except maybe one.This game and the 2 or so in middle tennessee...wow,it is what it is..........GO OWLS!!!!!!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEP..!!! I can't wait. Most people don't understand what kind of teams are playing each other friday.,.could easily be state championship game,if they were in seperate regions or pods.....or at least semi-final. 2 former #1s......all the recent history,awesome games,all thrillers except maybe one.This game and the 2 or so in middle tennessee...wow,it is what it is..........GO OWLS!!!!!!

OAKLAND AND MT JULIET IS THE OTHER TOP GAME IN THE STATE.

I agree with you......this is definitely a game between two great teams.

This game will not even be close. Farragut will be up by four or five Tds at half. Farragut will have the Freshman team on the field in the 3rd and 4th quarters. I don't know how the owls think they even have a chance in this one. Farragut is bigger, stronger, and just plain better. I know that DE Smith supposedly all world, but I just do not buy it. He takes plays off and doesn't go full speed every play. I was at both of last years games and that Will Jackson kid DOMINATED him. I just dont think he's as good as advertised. He's in for a big surprise when he gets in ole Monte Kiffin's system and he running scout team behind Chris Walker, Ben Martin, Willie Bohannon, Rae Sykes, Steven Fowlkes, Gerald Williams, and Big Jon Morrison. Never gonna see the field. Sorry, for that little tangent, back to the game. Gonna be a blow out, not even gonna be a game after halftime.

This game will not even be close. Farragut will be up by four or five Tds at half. Farragut will have the Freshman team on the field in the 3rd and 4th quarters. I don't know how the owls think they even have a chance in this one. Farragut is bigger, stronger, and just plain better. I know that DE Smith supposedly all world, but I just do not buy it. He takes plays off and doesn't go full speed every play. I was at both of last years games and that Will Jackson kid DOMINATED him. I just dont think he's as good as advertised. He's in for a big surprise when he gets in ole Monte Kiffin's system and he running scout team behind Chris Walker, Ben Martin, Willie Bohannon, Rae Sykes, Steven Fowlkes, Gerald Williams, and Big Jon Morrison. Never gonna see the field. Sorry, for that little tangent, back to the game. Gonna be a blow out, not even gonna be a game after halftime.

Ooltewah has a good team do not underestimate them....Big Jaquez Smith is a great player and he might have something to say about you saying he is not a good player...No score prediction here, but both teams will play good sound hard nosed football I do believe....And btw I love Farraguts Dallas Cowboy style uniforms :thumb:

I definately need to put my boots on, b.c the STUFF (nice way of putting it) is getting deep in here. I think I remember your poor QB laying on his back more than a couple of times last year and Jacquez was the one who put him there. If he not such a good player then why don't you suit up and go against him on the line. There is no way Farrgut will be up by 3 or 4 TDs, this game will close until the end. I am not going to predict a score. But the Owls have something to prove not only to everyone else but to themselves. They are an excellent football team and I think you see them mesh this week like no other week before. At home, which we have not been there in 3 weeks, with the loudest crowd you have seen. Don't take them lightly or you will find yourself lying on your back in the fetal position crying as you drive back to Knoxville.