Farragut vs Ooltewah

Minethatbird

SOMETHING SMELLS LIKE PHISH!!! GET'EM BOY!!! THE COWBOYS OR THE ADMIRALS, WHATEVER THEY ARE???? BETTER GET THERE GAME FACE ON...FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD THEY GOT A MAD ON DOWN AT THE NEST!!! KEEP GIVING THE OWLS PLAYERS AMMO!!! SOMETIMES ITS GOOD FOR A MAN TO BE THE UNDERDOG! IT KEEPS YOU PRESSING FORWARD...HOPE THE OWLS SHOW UP WITH A LITTLE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE (GUTS) AND PLAY HARD!!!

"WHEN YOU SEE A TURTLE ON A FENCE POST, HE DID NOT GET THERE BY HIMSELF!"

IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS QUOTE, YOU UNDERSTAND "TEAM"!!!

ENOUGH SAID, IM OUT TIL GAME TIME!!! WONT BE THERE, GOT TO WORK, BUT WILL BE LISTENING!!!

GET IT DONE OWLS!!!

:lol:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion for all Farragut fans making the trip up tomorrow. Leave valuable items at home and make sure to lock your doors.

Very good suggestion EP..................... BUT if they were making the trip UP then they would be in Kentucky B)B) since there coming DOWN to Ooltewah i guess they ll be ok :excl: no wonder ya ll cant beat anybody, you dont know which way the endzone is :excl::angry:

Just a suggestion for all Farragut fans making the trip up tomorrow. Leave valuable items at home and make sure to lock your doors.

Very good suggestion EP BUT if they were making the trip UP then they would be in Kentucky B)B) since there coming DOWN to Ooltewah i guess they ll be ok :excl: no wonder ya ll cant beat anybody you dont know which way the endzone is :excl::angry:

funny 2 seam

remember, these are rhea co fans posting this..... they do not teach geography or mapping in rhea co

but they do know where warren co is

Why in the world would someone try and get into it with smith as big as he is.

You are assuming that the other party was the instigator. I'm not saying that he was or he wasn't, but from what I have been told of the incident that is a huge assumption to make, and you know the old saying about what happens when one assumes without knowing fact.

First of all I hate it happen in the front place for both parties. No not saying that at all. I know if it was me that I would walk away or something. I really don't know what happen but if it was at practice like it sounds then thats what I would do.

The 105.3 WFIV broadcast will be available in and around the stadium on FM 107.3.

I'm hoping thorough97 stills checks this message board. In the past he has been very helpful providing Ooltewah's season-to-date team and individual stats. While I hate using this forum to make the request, it would be much appreciated, thorough97, if you could help us out again. The Times Free Press website is only showing numbers for 8 games, and I'm not sure even those are accurate.

Looking forward to the electric environment this matchup always produces at The Nest.

ErikG,

Got you taken care of. Will trade stats for a good Farragut roster.

Also, Todd Agne (UTC's color man, and JR's fill-in when he does TV) will be broadcasting for ESPN 105.1 so if anyone is interested in the other view. (Todd is taking over this week for Randy Smith, who had called the Owls all season)

Skimming back over the preceding pages it appears to be unanimous in Blount Co -- Farragut will win. I'm not sure how many of those prognosticators have seen Ooltewah's outstanding defense, with or without Smith.

I'll be pulling for Farragut, but I don't know... Seems to me in a matchup featuring an explosive offense vs. a dominant defense, the strong defensive team wins more often times than not.

Might Ooltewah play back-to-back overtime games?