#7 York @ #4 Seq. Co

BallPark3434

I think you at smith county saw what the mountain boys can do. I think york has one of the best WR in the state in Asberry he has hands that can catch anything, :thumb:

The past four years York has had some of the best receivers in the state. Beaty, Cooper, Norman, Smith. A few of these boys could flat out fly and catch, but never had a QB that could throw. Now with Reynolds at QB he can sling it a mile. If york would've had a QB that could throw like Reynolds the last few years they could have spread it out and threw it all over the place.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you at smith county saw what the mountain boys can do. I think york has one of the best WR in the state in Asberry he has hands that can catch anything, :thumb:

The past four years York has had some of the best receivers in the state. Beaty, Cooper, Norman, Smith. A few of these boys could flat out fly and catch, but never had a QB that could throw. Now with Reynolds at QB he can sling it a mile. If york would've had a QB that could throw like Reynolds the last few years they could have spread it out and threw it all over the place.

York has had a pretty good qb that last few years...he didn't have throw as YAI had some great skilled players in the backfield (Reynolds being one of them) and at the H back. York didnt have to run but when he did throw....He wasn't that bad as the run set up those few pass plays.

York has had a pretty good qb that last few years...he didn't have throw as YAI had some great skilled players in the backfield (Reynolds being one of them) and at the H back. York didnt have to run but when he did throw....He wasn't that bad as the run set up those few pass plays.

I agree there was a skilled backfield and the QB could run. But sorry he wasn't that much of a passer. One of the weakest arms I've seen at the QB position.

With Brian Reynolds and Tyrel Asberry, plus Brown and Maynard, York has a lot of weapons, plus a defense that shut out 5 opponents. I think they can go a long way in the playoffs. Not only are Reynolds and Asberry great on offense, they both had big interceptions against Smith Co. with Asberry going all the way. York also shut out Meigs Co, 28-0 at Meigs. I think York will win this by 10-14 points.

Seq Co defence I heard is big but Ithink Yorks defence has more speed; they have a nose guard that is just like the energizer bunny he never stops. Hes probably biggest little guy you will ever see. :roflol::lol::lol::roflol:

If you heard Seq defense was big, then how do you know York has more speed?

Seq has got some speed, I'll tell you that. They look like little energizer bunnies! 2, 44, 5. All of them can move. I will agree they don't look like the most aggressive physically, but, their running backs will take it at you. This will be a very good game. Good luck to both sides.

York by 14

I wouldn't use the Meigs loss to York as a factor in why York will when this one. Meigs never crossed their own 40 against the starting defense, against Sequatchie, had 25 yards and was down 38-0 midway through the third when the starting defense exited.

And York didn't have their starting quarterback in until mid way through the third quarter. First play was a 62 yard slant. They then put 21 more points on the board in about 8 minutes. Just to let ya know.